Warner Bros. Pictures Canada – The House – Win a trip for 2 to Las Vegas valued at $2,500 CDN
Warner Bros. Pictures Canada
THE HOUSE: WIN A TRIP TO LAS VEGAS CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DECLARATION OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY / PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. ONLINE ENTRY ONLY AND INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE CONTEST ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Eligibility.Win a trip to Las Vegas Contest(the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents who are resident of, and physically located in, Canada (excluding Quebec) who are over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, directors and officers of Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc. (“Sponsor”), and their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors and other prize suppliers (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of this Contest, immediate family members are defined as spouse, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Void where prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter. The Contest begins on or about 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Monday, June 5, 2017 and contest closes at 9:00:01 a.m. EST on Tuesday, July 4, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects. To enter the Contest, during the Entry Period, you may visit the Contest website at http://www.warnerbroscanada.com/index.php/contests (the “Website”). The Website will contain a description of the Contest and the official entry form. Each entrant will be asked to submit an official entry form, which may include, among other things, his/her full name, address (no P.O. boxes permitted), telephone number, e-mail address, age and related registration information as prompted. Entrant must complete and submit the entry form with all required information for the entry to be eligible. Information collected from entrant via the entry form will only be used for direct marketing purposes if entrant consents to use in such manner. Any requested opt-in consent is not required to enter the Contest and will not increase your chances of winning. Complete the entry form and press “submit”. The contestant declares to have complied with the Official Rules.
Limit of one entry per person/per day into the Contest. For the purposes of this Contest, a ‘day’ will run from 12:00:01 a.m. EST to 11:59:59 p.m. EST, except the last day of the contest will end at 9:00:01 a.m. EST. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries into the Contest on the same day by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limit, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Contest at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. For purposes of this Contest, an on-line entry is “received” when the Website’s servers record the entry information. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Contest. The Website’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Contest. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified.
3. Winner Selection and Prize Claiming. The potential winner for the Las Vegas trip will be selected through a random drawing on or about Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. EST in Toronto, Ontario from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules. The prizes will be awarded in the order listed below. Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of the Contest, and of selection of the winners. Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of the winners will be final. The potential winners will be notified using the information provided during entry by any of e-mail and/or telephone and/or mail (as selected by Sponsor) in a commercially reasonable time after the drawing. The Contest Entities are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of an e-mail, placing of a phone call, one (1) day after sending via a delivery service or two (2) days after mailing.
Before being declared a winner, each selected entrant will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid, to be administered over the phone or in writing. Failure to correctly answer the skill-testing question will result in the potential winner forfeiting the prize and an alternate potential winner being randomly selected. Each potential winner may be required to submit a declaration eligibility / release of liability / prize acceptance agreement (collectively, the “Release”) and return the Release within the time period specified at notification before being eligible to receive his or her prize. If any potential prize winner fails or refuses to sign and return such Release within the time period required by Sponsor or if the prize or prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential prize winner, such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate may be selected. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or if the potential prize winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the prize, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential winners.
4. Odds. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Prizes and Values. The “prizes” to be awarded in this Contest are as follows:
One (1) winner will receive:
One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a trip for the winner and one (1) guest (“Travelling Companion”) to travel to Las Vegas including roundtrip economy airfare (selected in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors) from a major Canadian airport closest to the Grand Prize winner’s place of residence in Canada to Las Vegas;
two (2) nights hotel accommodations for two (2) (single room, double occupancy) at a nearby hotel chosen by the Contest Sponsor at its discretion; Hotel will require a valid credit card in an adult guest’s name to cover incidentals;
Total approximate retail value of the Prize is $2,500 CDN. Actual retail value will vary based on flight schedule and hotel selection. All prize details, including exact flight times, to be determined in the absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor, subject to availability. Travel arrangements must be made through the Contest Sponsor.
Winner and travel companion (the “Travellers”) must travel together on the same itinerary including the same departure date, destination and return date. Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. Travellers are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (e.g. valid passport). Travel must take place between July 10th , 2017 and July 10th ,2018 . Documentation that is necessary for the Contest Sponsor to book the Prize for the Travellers (e.g. passport number) must be supplied to the Contest Sponsor or its representatives or agents upon request, and failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of the Prize at the absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor. Travellers are responsible for any additional visa requirements; Passport copies will be required within 24 hours of prize notification to verify. Winner must reserve the Prize no later than July 10th, 2017 at 5:00pm. Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of the Prize in the absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor.
Travellers are responsible for any additional expenses not included in the Prize as described herein, including, but not limited to, meals, in-room charges, transfers, travel and health insurance, transportation costs, gratuities, taxis and ground transportation, checked baggage fees, excess baggage fees, personal incidentals, recreational activities and all other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible in the event that any Traveller is denied the ability to fly out of or into any particular airport, whether due to airport restrictions or otherwise. The Contest Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, gift cards or certificates. All tickets issued in connection with the Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles. Once reservations are made, they cannot be changed. Other restrictions may apply. Travellers must behave appropriately and observe the laws, rules and regulations of location of the Prize while using the Trip Prize, and participating in any prize-related activity. The Contest Sponsor has the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify and remove any Traveller from any activity at any time if such individual is, at any point, uncooperative, disruptive, or may cause (or has caused) damage to person, property, or the reputation of the Contest Sponsor.
The address of the premiere screening will be provided by the Contest Sponsor within a reasonable time prior to the premiere screening. The Travellers are advised to arrive at least one (1) hour prior to the premiere screening start time. No one will be admitted without a ticket or after the premiere screening begins. If, for whatever reason, the premiere screening of the film is cancelled or rescheduled after the tickets are ticketed, no compensation with be paid in lieu of any cancelled or rescheduled showing of the movie. No responsibility is assumed by the Contest Sponsor if the premiere screening is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
No financial compensation will be made or required if actual Prize value is lower than the total value quoted in these Contest Rules. Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged absent the consent of the Contest Sponsor, which consent may be withheld in their absolute discretion. Prizing may not be exactly as advertised. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever the reason, of any advertised Prize in whole or in part. Once reservations are made, they cannot be changed. Other restrictions may apply. Except as expressly warranted herein, any Prize is provided “as is” without further warranty of any kind. Contest Sponsor is not liable for any missed Prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any event or flight, or failure of winner to complete travel. Contest Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Once a travel companion is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the winner with their prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide winners with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prize winners will be solely responsible for fees or costs associated with the prize(s) they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, are used. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
6. Publicity Release.Subject to applicable law, winners irrevocably grant the Contest Entities and each of their licensees, and its and their successors, assigns and sub-licensees, the right and permission to use their name, voice, likeness and/or biographical material for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Contest, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or consideration except for the awarding of the prizes to the winners. Entrants agree not to issue any publicity concerning the Contest Entities.
7. Tampering with Contest.The Contest Entities are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Contest, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption or damage may be disqualified. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the Contest, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future Contest. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE CONTEST WEBSITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or terminate the prize of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. Waivers, Disclaimers and Releases. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Contest Entities from and against any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages or injuries of any kind arising out of or related to entrants’ participation in the Contest and/or related to any prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, related to participation in the Contest; or arising out of any violation of rights of publicity or privacy; or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; or from any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Contest activity and/or prize). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, entrants agree that Contest Entities: have neither made nor will be in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Contest and/or with respect to prizes, including, without limitation, to any prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Entrants agree and that the Contest Entities shall have no responsibility or liability for discontinued prizes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration and/or account information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider utilized by Sponsor; interruption or inability to access the Website or Sponsor or affiliated entities’ respective websites, or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Contest; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, viruses, bugs, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of the Contest Entities. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Contest Entities from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the Contest and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Contest Entities. Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Contest, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw, amend or suspend this Contest (or to amend these Official Rules) in any way, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules.
Entry Information and Contest Communications.As a condition of entering the Contest, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Contest and comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules. Any information entrants provide to Sponsor may be used to communicate with entrant in relation to this Contest. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry for the domain associated with the submitted address provided that person is eligible. Winner may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. Registered account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. The Contest Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. If entrants would like to receive additional information from Sponsor, they may consent by checking the opt-in box at the time of registration for the Contest. If the opt-in box is not checked, entrants will not receive additional information from Sponsor.
10. Jurisdiction and Venue. The parties each agree to finally settle all disputes in the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Toronto, Canada.
12. Sponsor. This Contest is sponsored by Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc. Reference to third parties in connection with prizes and/or third party websites or services are for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with Sponsor or the Contest.
//End of Official Rules//
©2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.