Tre Stelle – Win a holiday prize pack valued at $1,030
Please review the official contest rules before submitting your entry. By entering the contest, you agree to the below:
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) ONLY.
1) No purchase necessary.
2) The contest is open to Canadian Residents (excluding Quebec). Entrants under the age of majority must have their parent/guardian consent to their entry.
3) To enter, complete all sections of the entry form that is located on the contest page. The contest begins December 12th, 2017 at 12:00pm EST and ends December 17th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. Only 1 entry per person.
4) There will be one grand prize winner who will receive $100 in Tre Stelle cheese vouchers and a T-fal Techno Release Performa X 11 piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set, a Stainless Steel Toaster and a Stainless Steel Kettle, with a combined value of approximately $1,030 (CAD).
5) Prizes must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash. If needed, due to inventory, Tre Stelle and T-fal reserve itself the right to change any prize to a product of an equivalent or better value.
6) A random draw will be made in Burlington, Ontario on or around December 18th, 2017 from all eligible entries received before the Contest Closing Date. Maximum one entry per person.
7) The selected entrant will be contacted within four business days of the contest closing date. The winner will also be contacted via the e-mail address they provide. The selected winner has 1 week from the day the prize notification was sent to claim their prize. After this time period, the prize claim will no longer be valid. In the event the selected entrant is under the age of majority, the prize will be awarded to his/her parent/legal guardian who must sign the appropriate liability/publicity releases.
BONUS ENTRIES Participants can obtain one (1) bonus entry per action of any of the following; ‘like’ the Tre Stelle Facebook page and/or sign up for future communication from Tre Stelle and/or T-fal for a maximum of 3 bonus entries over the course of the entire contest period.
The odds of winning will depend on the number of valid entries received.
8) By entering this contest you grant Tre Stelle and Groupe SEB Canada the right to use your personal information for the purpose of this contest. If you choose to opt-in to join Tre Stelle’s e-mail database you provide your consent to receive commercial electronic messages from Tre Stelle. If you choose to opt-in to join T-fal Canada’s e-mail database you provide your consent to receive commercial electronic messages from T-fal Canada. You can opt-out of being a part of the Tre Stelle or T-fal Canada databases at any time afterwards.
9) All entries become the property of Tre Stelle and Groupe SEB Canada, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Tre Stelle and Groupe SEB Canada on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or down loading any material in the promotion. Tre Stelle and Groupe SEB Canada reserve the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the e-mail portion of this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Tre Stelle and Groupe SEB Canada corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Tre Stelle and Groupe SEB Canada reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.