Toronto Arts & Entertainment – Complete a survey to Win a grand prize of $1,000 cash OR 1 of 2 minor prizes of $250 cash each
TORONTO ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT SURVEY CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Contest starts at 9:00 am on Thursday, February 1, 2018, and continues until 11:59 pm on Sunday, February 25, 2018 (the “Contest Closing Date”). All times are Eastern Time. No purchase necessary. Only one (1) entry per person.
(a) To enter, go to entertainment-survey.com, click the link to the survey, complete the entry ballot at the end of the survey and submit it.
(b) A random draw by a representative of the “Contest Sponsor”, Field Day Inc., from all eligible entries received will be made at noon on Monday, February 26, 2018 at the office of Field Day Inc., 107 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 204, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 1Y2. Selected entrants will be contacted by telephone and/or email, as set out on their entry form.
(c) If a selected entrant cannot be reached within 14 days following the draw, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a release of liability as specified below, another entrant will be selected.
2.(a) Participants are eligible to win one (1) grand prize consisting of $1,000 CDN cash, or one of two (2) secondary prizes of $250 CDN cash.
(b) Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize(s).
3. To be declared a winner, selected entrants must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question posed by telephone at a mutually convenient time and may also need to return a signed release of liability and acknowledgment form. Contest judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
4. Prior to claiming the prize, the winner must provide valid identification.
5. By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or any photograph of or that may be taken in publicity carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or their advertising agencies, without further notice or compensation.
6. This contest is open to current residents of Ontario, Canada who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry, and excluding employees of the Contest Sponsor, its/their parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, employees of any of the companies or organizations mentioned in the contest survey, and those with whom they are domiciled. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
7. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants. To receive the name of the winning entrants, send a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope on or before the Contest Closing Date to Field Day Inc., 107 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 204, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 1Y2. Attn.: “2018 Toronto Entertainment Survey”. The winners will also be announced on the Field Day Facebook page once the selected entrant has successfully met the requirements outlined in these Rules & Regulations.
8. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical, technological, or other production errors. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
9. Field Day Inc. is collecting personal data about entrants for the purpose of administering this contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by entrants unless specifically requested by the entrant. Contest entrant personal data is stored in a separate database from the survey data. Survey responses cannot and will not be associated with contest entrant’s personal data.
10. By entering this contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this contest or, if declared a winner, the prize(s). Before being declared a winner, entrants may be required to sign and return, within a stipulated period of time, a Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. By accepting a prize, winners consent to the use of their name, place of residence, voice, statements, photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
11. This contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Sponsor. Contestants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the contest. The terms of this contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
12.(a) Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
(b) If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest server machine(s).