The Kit – Win 1 of 2 Nude by Nature beauty products valued at $250
1. Agreement: These rules (“Contest Rules”) govern the Nude by Nature (“Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is The Kit, a division of Toronto Star Newspapers Limited (“Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of Canada excluding residents of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside, except for employees, representatives or agents of Sponsor, its corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies, and persons domiciled with any of those described above. Limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Contest Period. Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified. No communications will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected for a prize. No purchase necessary.
4. Participating in the Contest: The Contest begins at 12:01 AM, on Thursday, March 15, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, April 11, 2018, (the “Contest Period”). To enter the Contest, access the Contest website at www.thekit.ca, read these Contest rules and follow the instructions to enter during the Contest Period by filling out the required entry form (a valid email address will be required). No entries will be accepted by other means.
5. Winner Selection: A selected entrant will be chosen by random draw, which will take place Thursday, April 12, 2018, on or about 1:00 PM in the City of Toronto, Ontario, from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The selected entrant will be contacted by telephone or email by a representative of the Sponsor within three (3) days of the draw, and must reply within 72 hours to maintain eligibility. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call, agree to comply with the Contest Rules, sign and return the declaration of eligibility and release described below and Sponsor will mail the prize to the selected entrant.
6. Prize: There is one (1) prize(s) available to be won by two (2) winner(s), consisting of Nude by Nature beauty products, valued at ($250).
7. Release: The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. Prior to receiving the prize, the winner will be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor and its related parties from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest or in any Contest-related activities or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize, confirming compliance with the Contest Rules and granting to the Sponsor the unrestricted right, at the Sponsor’s discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use of his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice and biography, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies in connection with the Context and the promotion and exploitation thereof, in ay and all media now known or hereafter devised. The signed form must be received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of notification or the selected entrant will de disqualified and the prize forfeited.
8. Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prizewinners. In addition, we may use this information to send you offers or information from us, our affiliates and from selected sponsors or advertisers (“Marketing Offers”). If you do not wish to receive Marketing Offers, you may opt-out at any time by: following the instructions at the bottom of any email Marketing Offer you receive, informing your telemarketer at the time you are called with a Marketing Offer, calling 416-869-4134 and requesting that your personal information not be used for Marketing Offers, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that your personal information not be used for Marketing Offers. The Contest is run in compliance with the Kit’s privacy code, which may be found in full at www.thekit.ca.
9. Termination: The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, withdraw, amend, terminate or suspend this Contest in whole or in part for any reason, including should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupt the security, fairness or proper administration of the Contest and award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to such action.
10. Banning: The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
11. Other: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer’s warranty. Sponsor is not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on the website or Contest software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each selected entrant may be required to provide proof to the Sponsor that it is the authorized account holder.