The Fourth Period – Las Vegas Awards Fire and Ice – Win a trip for 2 to attend the 2018 NHL Awards in Las Vegas plus 2 tickets plus more OR 1 of 2 minor prizes
Terms and Conditions
Win an experience of a lifetime. Celebrate alongside Hockey’s elite at the hottest awards ceremony of the season. Even hotter, score an Uuni Pro Multi-Fuel Outdoor Oven!
Cook like a pro and host your own Hockey Celebration Party!
Make delicious wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds.
Our Grand Prize winner will win a trip for two to Las Vegas plus our flagship Uuni Pro package.
Uuni – The world’s first portable wood-fired pizza oven.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Up Your Game with Uuni.
Join the wood-fired revolution with Uuni 3 and Uuni Pro.
If you love pizza, this is the must have addition to any backyard. From 60 second pizza, to steaks, wings and so much more.
Join the world’s largest outdoor cooking revolution today.
FIND OUT MORE – UUNI.NET
SCORE A PIZZA IN 60 SECONDS
Uuni Contest US and Canada
“Las Vegas Awards Fire and Ice Contest”
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Promotion is intended for viewing and participation by legal residents of the continental United States (excluding residents of the state of Rhode Island) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. This Promotion is also intended for viewing and participation by legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec) who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry. Contest is void where prohibited by law. Entry into this contest constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules and Regulations.
1) ELIGILITY: The Las Vegas Awards Fire and Ice Contest” (the “Contest”) is free to enter and open to legal residents the continental United States 9excluding residents of the state of Rhode Island) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of the province of Quebec) who are 19 years of age or older at the time of entry.
The following are not eligible: Employees (or those with whom they are domiciled) of The Fourth Period, 5699 Kanan Road, Suite 310, Agoura Hills. California, 91301 (the “Sponsor”), Uuni North America, Cookstoves Canada and Consumer-Response Marketing Ltd. 16-19272 96th Ave, Surrey, BC, V4N 4C1, Canada (the “Judging Organization”). The term “immediate family member” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren and “step” of each. In addition, those living in the same households as any of the above (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three (3) months during the twelve month period preceding the start date of the Contest) are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
2) AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Contest, Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and/or Judging Organization which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Whether a Selected Entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3) CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest opens Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 12:01:00 Pacific Time (“PT”) and closes Friday, June 1, 2018 at 23:59:00 PT (“Contest Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
4) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in the Contest visit http://nhl-2018.uuni.net/uuni-nhl-promotion/ and click on the link “Contest”. You will be required to complete the entry providing your full name, zip code/ postal code, phone number with area code, email address, confirm that you are 21 years or older if in the US and 19 years of age or older if in Canada, and agree to the terms and conditions of the Contest.
LIMIT one (1) entry per person during the Contest Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or any other methods other than those described for bonus entries above will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate in or subvert the entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules and Regulations. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5) PRIZES: There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won consisting of a trip for two to attend the 2018 NHL Awards in Las Vegas on June 18 to June 21, 2018 as well as two tickets to the awards night, $300 USD spending money and a Uuni Pro multi-fueled outdoor oven valued at $599.00 USD. The Grand Prize includes return economy airfare for two travelling on the same itinerary from the major commercial airport nearest to their home to Las Vegas , Nevada and 3 night’s accommodation at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas in a Resort King Suite based on two sharing. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize based on a New York City departure point is $3900.00 USD.
Winner is responsible for transportation to and from their place of residence to the nearest commercial airport. Winner is also responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to airport taxes, meals, gratuities, travel and medical insurance, and any costs of a personal nature. Prize Winner and Travelling Companion, if residents of Canada must possess a valid passport and the right to enter the United States. Prize Winner and Travelling Companion are solely responsible for all required medical and travel related necessities and documentation. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Grand Prize trip must be taken by June19 to June 21, 2018 or be forfeit.
There are two (2) Runner-up Prizes to be won each consisting of a Uuni 3 Outdoor Oven, with an approximate retail value of $299.00 USD. Total retail value of all prizes in the Contest is approximately $4500.00 USD.
6) PRIZE DRAW: A prize draw will be held at or around 10:00 AM PT on Tuesday, June 5, 2018 from all eligible entries received for the Contest. The odds of winning a prize are dependant upon the total number of eligible entries received by Contest close.
7) TO REDEEM PRIZE: The Selected Entrant will either be contacted by the phone number or email address provided at the time of entry. With regard to the Grand Prize selected entry, if the Judging Organization does not receive a response back within 48 hours, after two attempts to contact, that Selected Entrant will be disqualified and another Selected Entrant will be drawn for the Grand Prize.
Before being declared a Winner, the Selected Entrants, and Travelling Companion in the case of the Grand Prize, must complete and return the Prize Compliance and Waiver of Publicity/Liability forms within 72 hours of receipt thereof. If a Selected Entrant is unwilling or unable to comply in full with these rules, the prize will be forfeited and another Selected Entrant will be chosen for that prize. Canadian Selected Entrants will also be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question before being declared a winner.
By entering the Contest and accepting any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Judging Organization and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By acceptance of any prize, a winner also grants all consents required as contemplated in these Contest Rules and authorizes the Sponsor and/or their promotional agencies to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city, photograph, likeness and voice in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no compensation to the winner, except the prize as awarded.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS: All entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor and Judging Organization. Sponsor reserves the right, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
The Sponsor has the right to verify an entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Contest Rules, and to disqualify an entrant on the basis of its investigation in its discretion.
You may not enter with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses, nor may you use any other device or artifice to submit more than one (1) entry per email address. If you use fraudulent entry methods, or otherwise attempt to participate with multiple e-mail and/or street addresses under multiple identities or use any device or artifice to enter more than one (1) entry, you will be disqualified.
By participating in the Contest participant accepts and agrees to these rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and legally binding. Prizes are not transferable, must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any and all components of the prizes for components of equal or greater value of any component cannot be awarded as description. In the case where the prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes claimed will be awarded. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable the prize will be forfeited. Prize winners and travelling companion will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within 72 hours of notification or prize will be forfeited. Runner-up prize winners must sign and return their forms within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited. Grand Prize winner and travelling companion must depart from and return to the same major commercial airport nearest to the winner’s residence at the same time. By accepting prizes, Grand Prize and Runner-up winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph, or likeness for advertising or promotion and grant to the Sponsor and their affiliates and all rights to said use without further compensation, where legal. By accepting prizes, winners and travelling companion hereby release the Sponsor and the Judging Organization and their affiliated companies and respective agents of all liability with respect to prizes. All federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. Contest void where prohibited or restricted. As a condition of entering this Contest, participant agrees that: (1) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) any and all U.S. disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association in Chicago, IL.
US Winners are responsible for completing and filing a form 1099 the following January after receipt of prize and are subject to taxes on winnings.
9) LIABILITY PROVISIONS: Sponsor and Judging Organization are not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to your entry, or other factors beyond its reasonable control. You assume all risk of damaged, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, incorrect or misdirected entries.
The Sponsor shall not be liable to a winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof, by reason of the Prize becoming for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor unavailable or impracticable to award, or for any force majeure event, technical or equipment failure, terrorist acts, labor disputes, or act/omission of any kind (whether legal or illegal), transportation interruption, civil disturbance, or any other cause similar or dissimilar beyond the Sponsors’ control.
Sponsor and Judging Organization and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, representatives, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, resellers, dealers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively the “Released Parties”) shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any of the following: delayed, failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions; technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Contest website or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failures or difficulties; the incorrect or inaccurate capture or failure to capture information whether caused by Contest website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, Submission, or other information; the failure to capture any such information; or errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the Contest, theft, loss, destruction or damage to the Submissions, in whole or in part, or other factors beyond their reasonable control. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to your or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest or downloading materials from or use of the Contest website.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS, AND ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW AND TO DISQUALIFY YOU FROM THE CONTEST.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE RELEASED AND HELD HARMLESS BY YOU AND YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FOR ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISABILITY OR DEATH, AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE FROM THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, ANY AND ALL USE AS PROVIDED HEREIN OF YOUR SUBMISSION, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST AND/OR ANY RELATED ACTIVITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE SUCH LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION SHALL APPLY ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW IN THE RELEVANT JURISDICTION.
10) CHOICE OF LAW: Subject to all applicable US and Canadian, Federal, State/Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations, these Contest Rules govern all aspects of the Contest and are binding on all participants.
11) PRIVACY: By entering information on the Contest entry form, you consent to the use of such information to administer, implement and fulfill this Contest. All personal information of participants gathered through the Contest (“Personal Information”), such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and age are collected solely for the purposes of administering this Contest. Personal information will not be provided to any third party, other than as provided for in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations or as required by law. You further authorize the Sponsor or their representatives to communicate directly with you by electronic means as needed to administer this Contest.
By participating in the Contest, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
If you indicated, at the time of submitting your entry to the Contest, that you wish to receive product and promotional offers on Uuni products (collectively, the “Product Information”) from Uuni North America, then for the purpose of providing you with that Product Information you (i) authorize Uuni North America to collect your full name and contact information (collectively, “Contact Information”) from the Sponsor, (ii) consent to the use of your Contact Information by Uuni North America, and (iii) consent to the disclosure by Uuni North America of your email address to, and access to and storage of your email address outside of Canada by your email provider, if you indicated that you wish to receive the Product Information electronically, and/or to the disclosure by Uuni North America of your mailing address to, and access to and storage of your mailing address outside of Canada by, the applicable mail service provider if you requested a print version of the Product Information.
For greater certainty, you acknowledge that you understand and agree that Uuni North America may disclose your Contact Information to its authorized representatives (including independent contractors and service providers) for the purposes set out above.
The consents listed above are effective as of the date on which you submit your entry to the Contest and will not expire unless revoked by you in writing to the contact listed below:
Unit 5, 189 West Main Street
Attention: L. Matthewson
13) Winner’s List: For a list of prize winners, send a postage paid-addressed envelope by June 30, 2018 to:
“Las Vegas Awards Fire and Ice Contest”
PO Box 9090
14) Copy of the Rules: For a copy of the official rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address by May 31, 2018.