The Brick – Win a gift basket valued at $250 for Mother’s Day
• The contest shall be conducted by The Brick Warehouse LP (“The Brick”) exclusively for The Brick’s Pincher Creek Store located at 1300 Hewetson Ave, Pincher Creek, AB T0K 1W0 (hereinafter referred to as the “Store”). A participant shall be referred to as “You” or “Your”.
• No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this contest.
• To enter, You must live within the Pincher Creek postal code region and/or within one hundred (100) km of the Store address.
• A Mother’s Day picture will be posted on the Pincher Creek’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheBrickPincherCreek
• You must ‘like’ the Contest post and comment on the Contest post, and in the comments, tell us the name of a mother who you think deserves to win a gift basket
• You may enter multiple times during the contest period.
• NOTE: An Entry must be made by You using Your Facebook account. Entries made by any other individual or entity will be declared invalid. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. Any attempt to manipulate the Contest will result in You being disqualified.
• Contest dates:
• Commences at April 26, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (MST)
• Closes at May 7th, 2021 at 12:00 pm (MST)
• “Draw Date” – May 7th, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. (MST)
• Odds of winning decrease as the number of comments increase during the Contest Period.
There is one prize to be won.
One (1) Gift Basket (prize value of $250)
The Prize shall be accepted as awarded.
The contest is open to all residents of Alberta and British Columbia who live in the Pincher Creek postal code region and/or within 100 km of the Store and who have reached the age of majority on or before the commencement of the Contest Period, except employees of The Brick and their immediate family members living in the same household.
You agree to abide by the contest rules as set out herein, subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
It is a condition of eligibility that the winner authorizes The Brick to announce and publish his/her name, address and photograph, without remuneration or consideration, in any forthcoming publicity.
4. DRAW DATES AND PROCEDURES FOR DETERMINING WINNER:
On the Draw Date and at the Draw Time noted above, a representative from The Brick’s Pincher Creek Store will initiate a random, computer generated draw to select and record two (2) Entries from all eligible Entries to obtain one (1) eligible winner (“Eligible Winner”); The additional Entry drawn is a back-up Entry in the event the initial Eligible Winner is non-responsive after contact, fails to comply with the Contest Rules, or is unable to complete the skill testing question (“Alternate Winner”).
The Brick representative will use his/her reasonable efforts to contact the Eligible Winner by Facebook’s Direct Messaging feature after the Draw Date. If the Eligible Winner cannot be reached by telephone or has not contacted The Brick within three (3) days of The Brick leaving messages to do so (“Contact Date”), then that person will be disqualified and The Brick shall proceed to contact the Alternate Winner.
5. DECLARING THE WINNER:
• The Eligible Winner whose Entry has been selected on the Draw Date must:
within seven (7) business days following the Contact Date, correctly answer a time-limited, arithmetical skill-testing question without the assistance of any person or mechanical/recording device(s). The skill-testing process shall be administered at a pre-arranged time and place; and
execute a declaration and release form confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the Prize
• Should the Eligible Winner fail to answer the skill-testing question correctly or is unable to attend at the time and place designated by The Brick for the administration of same, that Eligible Winner shall be disqualified and the skill-testing question shall be administered to the Alternate Winner.
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook
For a list of winners, provided such a demand is made within three (3) months following the last Draw Date, please email the request to: firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the appropriate contest “Mother’s Day Contest 2021”.
The Brick’s records of the draw or any other aspect of this Contest shall be final and conclusive for all purposes relating to this Contest.