Redtag – Win a Cruise valued at $4,000 CAD
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Royal Caribbean Cruise Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who sign up at the online Giveaway page and who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry. The Giveaway is open to the legal residents of Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Redtag (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, province and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Redtag, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, you agree to receive Redtag email newsletters, you may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 10, 2017 at 9:00 AM and ending March 31, 2017 at 11:59PM. All online entries must be received by March 31, 2017 at 11:59PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on redtag.ca. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Redtag. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Redtag.
5. Prize: The approximate retail value of the prize is $4,000 CAD. The prize includes: One (1) cruise only on a 6 – 8 NIGHTS ROYAL CROWN DIAMOND CARIBBEAN, BERMUDA, CANADA, ALASKA or EUROPE OASIS, ALLURE (excluding Harmony of the Seas) for two (2) onboard a balcony stateroom. Prize must be redeemed by March 31, 2018. Prize is inclusive of cruise fare, taxes and standard recommended gratuities. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Redtag to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
The winner and his/her travel companion must travel together in same stateroom.
The winner and his/her travel companion must have the legal right to leave Canada and to return to Canada and must have the legal right to enter and leave the destination country to which they are bound. They are fully responsible for obtaining, at their own expenses, all documentation necessary for the trip as required by the authorities concerned, including, but not limited to, visas, passports, vaccinations and certificates. These shall be obtained before departure.
All of the personal expenses, airfare, transfers to/from airport to port, custom duties, entry fees, tourist cards, surcharges, insurance charges, port expenses, excursions fees, select beverages and any other incidental costs or other expenses not specifically set forth in these rules are of the winner and his/her travel companion are their sole responsibility.
Additional guests may be added to the stateroom and will be subject to prevailing rates.
All guests on the booking must satisfy Royal Caribbean International’s then current minimum age requirements.
Each guest booked must sign and agree to the terms and conditions of Royal Caribbean International’s Cruise Ticket Contract
All sailing dates and upgrade prices must be confirmed with the Royal Incentive Rewards Sales
Desk. Sailings during the last two weeks of December are excluded.
Redtag and Royal Caribbean strongly recommend that travel insurance be purchased at time of reservation as a measure of added protection.
All travel documentation that may be required (visa, passports, etc.) are the winner’s and his/her travel companion’s responsibility and must be obtained prior to departure.
Arrangements must be made at least 30 days prior to departure. Once scheduled, the itinerary cannot be altered.
Redtag and Royal Caribbean reserves the right to ask for alternative dates if dates requested are not available for this promotion.
The prize offered must be accepted as offered and is not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or convertible into cash. The winner and his/her travel companion shall respect the validity dates of the promotion and will be subject to the terms and conditions.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: A winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing that will take place on April 1st, 2017 at 12:00pm, under the supervision of the Sponsor located at 5450 Explorer Drive. Suite 300. Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 5N1 Canada. The selected entrant will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Giveaway with within five (5) days following the draw. Redtag shall have no liability for an entrant’s failure to receive notices due to entrants’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate entrant selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all Canada province laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Redtag, anyone acting on behalf of Redtag, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Redtag reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Redtag may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Redtag. Redtag reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Redtag has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Redtag reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Redtag. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Redtag and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND Ontario, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner List: For the names of the winner, please contact us at email@example.com and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the Redtag RCI Cruise Giveaway.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Redtag, 5450 Explorer Dr. Suite 400 Mississauga Ontario L4W 5N1 Canada.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Giveaway and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.