Parent Tested Parent Approved – Win an iPad Mini 2 thanks to Gay Lea and PTPA
Terms & Conditions
1. Only one entry per person allowed unless specified otherwise that additional entries may be obtained by completing a certain step. Entry must be received on or before 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time on the Contest Closing Date (as specified in contest description).
2. The contest is open to all persons residing in Canada (except residents of the Province of Quebec), eighteen or older. Employees of PTPA Media and their affiliate companies, and members of their respective immediate families are not eligible. The chances of being selected depend on the total number of entries received. Winners are chosen randomly to ensure a fair-as-possible result with the assistance of Gleam.io. Void where prohibited by law.
3. PTPA and its Sponsors (company providing prizing or co-hosting contest) take no responsibility for entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, or received after the contest deadline. Only one e-mail address and account may be used by any person to enter the Contest. In the event that PTPA or its Sponsor receives more than one (1) entry per person the PTPA and the Sponsor reserve the right to void and destroy duplicate entries and that entrant may, at the discretion of the PTPA and the Sponsor, be disqualified from the Contest. Should it be discovered that an entrant is using the aid of computer programs to auto-fill entries, that entrant will be immediately disqualified from the Contest. PTPA and Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify all such contestant from future contests conducted by the Sponsors without further notice. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and regulations.
4. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question.
5. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the contest organizers, without compensation. The winner of the Contest will be announced on at least two of the following places: PTPA’s Facebook page, PTPA’s Twitter account, PTPA’s promotional contest page on their blog, and emailed directly.
6. A random draw will be made in Concord, Ontario at 606 Rivermede Rd. on the date that is one (1) day after the Contest Closing Date from all eligible entries received to select the prize winner(s). Selected entrants will be notified by e-mail within ten (10) days of the draw if they have not completed the contest claim form by then. Selected entrants will then have ten (14) calendar days following receipt thereof to contact PTPA to claim their prize. Should PTPA not receive a reply within fourteen (14) days the selected entrant will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to the prize.
7. The contest is subject to all State, Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations.
8. The prize is not transferable.
9. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be exactly as shown. PTPA reserves the right to replace this prize at its discretion. The prize will be delivered by standard ground courier to the address provided for that purpose by the winner. The prize winner is not responsible for delivery costs, duties or custom fees.
10. PTPA and the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or suspend this contest in the event of any natural disaster, accident, technical, administrative or other error of any kind.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.