Marriott – Rewards Experiences Marketplace NBA Africa Game 2017 – Win an 8-day trip for 2 to South Africa
The NBA indemnifications are the intellectual property of the NBA Properties, Inc. © 2017 NBA Properties, Inc.
Flight to Johannesburg, Africa will be in business class
Winner must be 18 years or older
Flight and hotel nights are not eligible for Marriott Rewards Points
If the experience is redeemed, the Marriott International and the NBA Entities shall have the right to use the participant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification.
Marriott Rewards Experiences Marketplace NBA Africa Game 2017 Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws. Sweepstakes begins on May 19, 20117 at 8:00 a.m. United States Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 28, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: The Marriott Rewards Experiences Marketplace NBA Africa Game 2017 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), and Canada (excluding Quebec), who, as of date of entry, are Marriott Rewards members and at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, officers, and directors of Marriott International, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates (“Administrator”), IMG Live (“IMGL”), the National Basketball Association and its member teams, NBA Properties, Inc., NBA Media Venture, Inc., (collectively, “NBA Entities”), and any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, mandataries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor is Marriott International, Inc., 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, MD 20817 USA. Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 USA.
3. How to Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
To enter, visit https://www.experiencesmarketplace.com/item/nba-africa-global-game-2017-sweepstakes and log in to your Marriott Rewards account to click where indicated on the Sweepstakes page to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. If you do not have a Marriott Rewards account and you would like to create one for free in order to enter, visit www.Marriott.com.
No information regarding entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules, will be disclosed. Entries must be received 11:59 p.m. ET on June 28, 2017 to be included in the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per day per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and data/usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply.
Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Marriott Rewards account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Entrant’s social media profiles must be keeping with Sponsor’s image or he/she may be disqualified.
4. Selection of Winners: On or about June 29, 2017, One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified and sent via email, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (where legal) (“Affidavit/Declaration”) and will be required to complete, sign, and return Affidavit/Declaration via email within twenty-four (24) hours of being notified in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner is a Canadian resident, the potential winner must answer correctly a mathematical skill-testing question without aid of mechanical device or otherwise, to be administered by the Administrator at a time and in a manner to be determined by the Administrator.
If the potential winner fails to return the required document within the required time period, or the prize notification is returned undeliverable, or in the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
Potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. An entrant is not a winner of the prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
6. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, consisting of an eight (8) day and seven (7) night trip for the winner and one (1) travel companion to South Africa from August 3, 2017 through August 11, 2017, including round trip business class air transportation from major airport nearest to/from winner’s home/destination, seven (7) night hotel accommodations, one (1) standard room, based on double occupancy, ground transportation to/from hotel/airport/NBA Africa Game, two (2) tickets to the NBA Africa Game on August 5, 2017, two (2) passes to a Safari experience and a $2,500USD check to help defray taxes for the winner only. The ARV of the prize is $11,250 USD.
Prize Restrictions: Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize (or portion of a prize) becomes unavailable. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize/tickets/passes. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of prize awarded, if he/she is a legal resident of the 50 United States/DC. For all non-U.S. Winners, taxes may also be due to one or more jurisdictions.
In the event the NBA Africa Game on August 5, 2017 is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, that portion of the prize will be forfeited and no alternate prize will be provided.
The following restrictions apply: Travel must take place on August 3, 2017 through August 11, 2017 or prize will be forfeited. All fees and expenses (such as security fees, gratuities, luggage fees, meals and ground transportation, and incidental charges) related to acceptance and uses of the travel prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Certain restrictions apply. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to confirmation of reservations. Major credit card required at check-in to cover any incidental charges. Travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of travel (unless winner is the parent/legal guardian of minor traveler) and travel companion must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), or Canada (excluding Quebec). Winner’s travel companion (or winner as parent/legal guardian of travel companion if he/she is a minor in his/her state/province of primary residence and winner’s child/charge) will be required to execute a release of liability prior to travel. If the winner elects to travel or participate in the prize travel with no travel companion, no additional compensation will be awarded for the travel companion portion of prize. Prize winner and travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., a valid government-issued photo ID, passport, VISA, etc.) and travel on the same itinerary. Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner and travel companion assume all liability associated with participation in a safari experience. Winner/travel companion may be required to get any required inoculations or medical clearance for travel to South Africa and participation in a safari experience. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the prize winner’s and his/her travel companion’s transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the prize winner, his/her travel companion and such transportation companies.
In the event prize winner and/or travel companion engage(s) in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early (or eject them from any event /experience), and send that prize winner and/or travel companion home with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to prize winner and/or travel companion (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in that prize winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of any (and/or all) prize. In the event a prize winner or travel companion engage(s) in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects that prize winner or travel companion to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by prize winner or travel companion as a result of such conduct. SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF A PRIZE WINNER’S OR TRAVEL COMPANION’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and in the event of cancellation, the prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor, Administrator, IMGL, NBA Entities and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation up to the time of the impairment.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator, IMGL, NBA Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the prize. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. Publicity. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNER GRANTS TO SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, ENTRY, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Maryland or the appropriate State Court located in Maryland in the United States; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland in the United States.
12. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit
https://www.experiencesmarketplace.com/item/nba-africa-global-game-2017-sweepstakes. For a list of winners available for ninety (90) days after July 28, 2017, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Marriott Rewards Experiences Marketplace NBA Africa Game 2017 Sweepstakes Winner, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. KF), Melville, NY 11747 USA. Non-US and Vermont residents may exclude return postage.
Marriott International, Inc. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright ©2017 Marriott International. Marriott® and other trademarks and/or logos used herein are trademarks/logos of Marriott International, Inc. or other owners in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
Experiences Marketplace Terms and Conditions
Thank you for exploring Marriott’s experiences marketplace. These Terms and Conditions apply to our website (www.experiencesmarketplace.com), mobile applications and related services. You agree that your use of the website signifies that you have read and agree with these Terms and Conditions, the Marriott Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement.
The NBA indemnifications are the intellectual property of the NBA Properties, Inc. (c) 2017 NBA Properties, Inc.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to some of the experiences that we offer. You agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
You must be a Marriott Rewards or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Member (“Member”) in good standing to participate in Marriott’s experiences marketplace.
Marriott reserves the right to disqualify any participant who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the experiences marketplace, or who fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
Marriott experiences are limited and are only available on a “first-come, first-served” basis while supplies last. No substitutions or rain checks will be permitted.
Details about each experience, including any restrictions and other specific terms and conditions, can be found on the experience detail page.
Members residing outside the United States (except Quebec) will be able to purchase only select experiences due to local law and tax restrictions regarding fulfillment. These experiences will include “will-call” assets for members to pick-up at the venue of the experience or include email instructions for finalizing redemption. There will be no mail delivery of assets outside of the United States. Experiences not available for purchase by members residing outside the United States will be indicated on the experience detail page.
The Marriott experiences marketplace is not available for residents of Quebec at this time.
The only method of payment for Marriott experiences is Marriott Rewards points or The Ritz-Carlton Rewards points. To complete your purchase or bid, you (i) must have sufficient Rewards points in your account at time of redemption, or (ii) if you do not have sufficient points to complete your purchase or bid, you have the option at checkout to purchase additional points, up to a maximum of 50,000 additional points per year, in order to complete your purchase or bid.
All Marriott experience purchases and confirmed bids are final. No refunds or substitutions can be made following the purchase or bid.
The winner of each auction will be determined by Marriott or its designee in their sole discretion based upon the highest qualified bid received prior to the final closing time of the auction.
If you are the winning bidder, Marriott Rewards points or The Ritz-Carlton Reward points will be deducted automatically from your account upon completion of the auction, and you will receive notification of your winning bid by email.
The experience is not considered purchased or won until the order is complete and confirmation via email is received.
Marriott reserves the right to correct any typographical errors, including but not limited to the opening bid of an auction item, and to make changes, corrections or improvements to each experience, and the description of each experience, at any time without notice.
Marriott and its affiliates are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer or technical failure, or incorrect or inaccurate bidding information howsoever caused or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
Once purchased or won, Marriott experiences cannot be resold or auctioned. All such activities will void the purchase and Member will not be entitled to receive a refund.
If an experience purchased through Marriott experiences marketplace becomes unavailable, Marriott Rewards reserves the right to offer a similar item or refund the points redeemed by the Member.
Experiences purchased through Marriott’s experiences marketplace may be subject to blackout dates as set forth on the experience detail page.
All experiences have expiration dates which cannot be extended for any reason. Expiration dates for a specific experience can be found on the experience detail page.
Items without “will call” assets can be gifted; however, items that include “will call” assets (to be picked up at a location) cannot be gifted or transferred to another individual without prior verification with Marriott. Please contact 1-844-892-0634 or email email@example.com if you have any questions. If experience arrangements are made directly with a third party affiliate, you must contact that third party directly to discuss the transfer and abide by their transfer policy.
By redeeming points for a Marriott experience or by winning an auction, you agree to abide by all rules and terms and conditions of the experience.
Additional terms and conditions may apply for each experience, including partner specific terms and conditions, which can be found on the experience detail page.
Marriott Rewards reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend, or terminate an experience, or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged).
Inclusion of items or experiences that have been provided by an unaffiliated entity does not imply any endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation between Marriott and such entity.
Marriott may at any time amend, modify or supplement any terms and conditions applicable to the Marriott experiences marketplace, and your continued participation will constitute your acceptance of any such amendment, modification, or supplementation.
Marriott Rewards, Marriott International, Inc., Maritz Motivation Solutions Inc. and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott experiences marketplace, regardless of the cause.
In exchange for the benefits provided to Members by the Marriott experiences marketplace, you knowingly and voluntarily hereby fully release and forever discharge Marriott Rewards, LLC, Marriott International, Inc., Maritz Motivation Solutions Inc. and their past, present, and future employees, officers, directors, shareholders, principals, agents, attorneys, representatives, predecessors, assigns, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates (collectively the “Marriott Parties”) from all or any manner of past, present or future rights, claims, demands, and actions, in law or in equity, in tort or in contract, or under any other theory of recovery, of whatever kind or nature, whether known or unknown, whether now existing or hereinafter arising (collectively “Claims”) which you ever had, now have, or may have hereafter against the Marriott Parties, arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott experiences marketplace, regardless of the cause. By purchasing a Marriott experience, you further acknowledge that some experiences are arranged for and/or provided by third party vendors and the Marriott Parties have no direct affiliation with these independent vendors.
Any disputes arising out of or related to the Marriott experiences marketplace or any auction bid shall be handled individually without any class action, and shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland.
Void where prohibited.
The NBA entities which includes the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), the NBA Member Teams, NBA Media Ventures LLC, NBA Properties, Inc. (together, “NBA Entities”) is included in reference to the above mentioned affiliates. The NBA Entities shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating in any manner to the bidding, purchase of and participation in the Marriott experiences marketplace, regardless of the cause. If the experience is redeemed, the NBA Entities shall have the right to use the participant’s name, voice, city/state of residence, photos, video or film clips, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification.