London Drugs – Clif Bar Whistler – Win a trip for 2 to Whistler Blackcomb valued at $4,000 CAD
Clif Bar Whistler Contest Terms and Conditions
London Drugs Clif Bar Whistler Contest – Official Rules
1. To enter online: visit the contest application at londondrugs.com/ClifBarContest, complete the official online entry form providing your name, email address, and clicking ‘SUBMIT’ where indicated.
2. Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at June 23, 2017; (iii) are not employees of London Drugs (“Sponsor”), Clif Bar (the Prize Provider”), their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
3. No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person per contest. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on June 23, 2017. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected.
4. The winner will be randomly chosen within 7 days after the contest (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received during the contest period by a representative of Sponsor. To win, selected entrants must correctly answer a skill-testing mathematical question as specified by Sponsor and must sign Sponsor’s declaration and (“Release”) confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing Sponsor and Prize Provider from liability in association with the contest and prize, and consenting to the use of his or her name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
Please note that a selected entrant shall not be deemed a winner until all forms have been returned.
Release will be signed at time of Prize pickup. Guest of selected entrant shall also be required to sign a Release.
5. The Sponsor of this promotion is London Drugs and the Prize Provider is Clif Bar. Sponsor’s address is 12831 Horseshoe Place, Richmond BC.
6. There will be one (1) prize of a trip for 2 to Whistler Blackcomb. See details and contest date below. Prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. Information will be provided for scheduling the prize upon notification of the prize.
Prize provided by Clif Bar includes:
3 nights’ accommodation for 2 (Winner + guest) in Whistler (traditional room)
Round Trip airfare to and from major airport nearest Winner’s residence to Vancouver and roundtrip shuffle service to Whistler
4 Whistler Blackcomb sightsee or Whistler Mountain Bike Park tickets (vali8d until Oct 9, 2017)
2 downhill or cross country mountain bike rentals from a Whistler Blackcomb rental shop for 2 days
(Total approximate retail value of $4,000 CAD)
See section 14 below for details regarding booking
Contest dates – 12:01am Pacific Time, Friday June 2, 2017 – 11:59pm Pacific Time, Friday, June 23, 2017
Draw date – within seven days of contest end, June 23, 2017
7. In the event that any selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill-testing question or is otherwise unwilling or unable to comply in full with these rules, a new entry will be drawn, up to three times.
8. Selected entrants will be contacted by email using the address listed in the original entry. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the selected entrant does not respond then s/he will be notified for the second time, 2 (two) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 2 days of the second notification, a new selected entrant will be chosen in the same manner – up to three times. If there is a dispute as to the natural person who owns the email address in question, the winner shall be the person in whose name the account was originally opened.
9. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
10. Sponsor, Prize Provider and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
11. By selecting the optional checkbox to receive Sponsor updates and newsletters, you are opting to receive emails from London Drugs with news, special offers, promotions and messages tailored to your interests. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained in the email message.
13. The right is reserved by Sponsor to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or its agents affect the proper or fair administration thereof.
14. Transportation to and from Whistler Blackcomb included for contest winner and guest. Airfare and shuttle included for contest winner residing outside Metro Vancouver & Fraser Valley. Ground/shuttle transportation included for contest winner residing within Metro Vancouver & Fraser Valley, and no airfare or air-equivalent value prize will be awarded. Shuttle transportation originates from either Vancouver International Airport or Downtown Vancouver.
Redemption and stay for prize package must be taken by the contest winner by October 9, 2017. Contest winner must book accommodation a minimum 30 days in advance of stay in resort.
Accommodation details and terms are as follows:
Contest winner is not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value of prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Actual value of travel prizes may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Prize may be awarded in the form of voucher(s), coupon(s) and/or gift card(s) in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Choice of airline(s), hotel(s), car rental and/or itineraries shall be at the discretion of Sponsor and/or its prize suppliers. Once airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rental reservations and/or other reservations have been issued by Sponsor, they shall not be changed, re-sold, endorsed, exchanged, transferred or in any other manner modified by Selected Entrant. Travel must be completed by October 9, 2017. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and to the terms of conditions of the airline, the hotel(s), car rental company/ies, and/or tour operator(s). Selected Entrant is solely responsible for any other unspecified expenses related to the travel prize, including without limitation vaccinations, meals, ground transportation not specifically outlined, gratuities, incidental hotel expenses, excess baggage charges, upgrades on prize, including special airport fees. Contest Entry winner and any travel guest(s) (“Guest(s)”) must travel together on the same itinerary. Selected Entrant and Guest(s) must be at least 18 years old. Contest Winner must notify Sponsor of requested travel times using the information provided in the winner notification; otherwise Sponsor reserves the right to alter the request to accommodate availability. Selected Entrant and Guest(s) must have all necessary identification and travel documents including valid identification, if applicable, and at least one (1) valid driver’s license in the event of car rental and are responsible for all costs related thereto. Contest winner and Guest(s) are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor any of its prize suppliers have or will obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. If Selected Entrant is unable to participate in or accept the prize or any portion of the prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Contest winner, and no obligation whatsoever for any reason to Guest. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations apply, including but not limited to holiday “blackout” dates. Neither Sponsor nor any of its prize suppliers will replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Any and all activities related to the prize, including without limitation flying, are at the Selected Entrants’ and Guest(s)’ own risk and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by the entities that govern such activities. Prizes will be awarded by mail or other reasonable accommodation, at Sponsor’s discretion.
Canada Day (July. 1)
Independence Day (July. 4)
BC Day (Aug. 7)
Crankworx (Aug. 11- Aug. 20)
Room type: Subject to availability (either studio, 1 bedroom or traditional hotel room)
Parking and all incidentals are not included and the responsibility of the winner