LeoVegas.net – The Mats Sundin VIP Hockey Experience – Win 1 of 6 prizes valued at $6,000 CAD each
The Mats Sundin VIP Hockey Experience
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to your entry and participation in the Mats Sundin VIP Hockey Weekend contest (the “Contest”).
2. Each Winner (defined in Section 3, below) of the Contest will be entitled to, subject to these Terms and Conditions, the following prize:
$1500 CAD Flight voucher for travel to Toronto for you and a guest;
participation in a minimum of one hockey game with NHL alumni at the MasterCard Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada;
hockey gear rental for the weekend (if needed);
attendance at a welcome reception at The Alumni Lounge (with your guest);
a Hockey Hall of Fame VIP tour hosted by Glenn Healy and Mats Sundin (with your guest);
attendance at a private event with Wayne Gretzky Estates (with your guest);
a private meet & greet with Mats Sundin (with your guest);
attendance at a private event at Wayne Gretzky’s Toronto restaurant (with your guest);
unch with NHL alumni players (with your guest);
a $500 CAD Visa gift card;
hotel accommodations in Toronto, Ontario from June 7-10;
transportation to and from the hotel between all events listed above; and
A commemorative signed photo with Mats Sundin,
(collectively, referred to as the “Prize”).
3. Entry into Contest is free. You are eligible to win the Contest if you meet the following eligibility requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”):
you sign up at the URL https://www.leovegas.net/sign-up between 12:00 AM EDT on May 10, 2018 and 11:59:59 PM EDT on May 27, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”), you accurately fill out all fields in the sign-up form, opt in for the contest, and you click “Submit”;
you are 19 years of age or older;
you are a resident of Canada (excluding Quebec);
you are not an employee, contractor or member of, or a spouse, parent, step-parent, child, step-child, sibling, or step-sibling, of an employee, contractor, or member of LeoVegas.net, the NHL Alumni Association, Noise Digital Inc., or any related companies.
Draw Date, Winners, Further Prize Details
4. Five (5) Contest participants who have met the Eligibility Requirements will be selected via random draw on May 24, 2018 (the “Selected Participants”). Upon correctly answering a skill-testing question, the Selected Participants will be the Contest winners (the “Winners”). If a Selected Participant does not correctly answer the skill-testing question, another participant will be randomly drawn and asked a skill testing question until there are five (5) Winners.
5. Selected Participants will be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of the completion of the draw by email or by phone at the email address or phone number provided by the Selected Participants at the time of registration on LeoVegas.net. If a Selected Participant cannot be reached, or does not reply within twenty-four (24) hours from the first attempt at contacting the Selected Participant, the Selected Participant’s entry will be considered void, and another participant will be randomly drawn.
6. Should the information provided by a participant when registering on LeoVegas.net be incomplete or incorrect, such registration shall not meet the Eligibility Requirements of this Contest.
7. Only one entry for each individual participant shall be allowed. Should an individual register on Leovegas.net multiple times with different details, only the first of such registrations shall be taken into account and considered as an entry for the purposes of this Contest.
8. A participant may only participate in his own name and on his own behalf, and Winners may not transfer or assign any benefit of this Contest to any other person other than as set out in Section 10, below.
9. Winners may transfer some or all of the Prize to the Winner’s guest, provided that the Winner’s guest meets b., c., and d. of the Eligibility Requirements set out in Section 3, Section 11, below, and any other terms required by LeoVegas.net. No one other than the Winner and the Winner’s guest may participate in the Prize.
10. Participation in the Prize by both the Winners and the Winners’ guests shall be subject to that Winner’s and/or guest’s agreement to and execution of all documents required by LeoVegas.net, which may include a liability waiver and a consent form, containing such terms as LeoVegas.net in its absolute discretion considers appropriate.
11. Other than the Prize, LeoVegas.net will not be providing any additional funds to the Winners. The Winners and the Winners’ guests are responsible for all other expenses incurred in connection with the Prize.
12. The events which are part of the Prize will take place between June 8th and June 10th 2018. All events will be held in the Greater Toronto Area. LeoVegas will provide winning participants with sufficient information in this regard prior to the events.
13. LeoVegas.net shall have the right in perpetuity, to use the names, images, and likenesses of the Winners and the guests of the Winners in connection with the Contest and the Prize.
14. The approximate value of each Prize is $6000 CAD.
15. Prizes are not allocated on a regional basis.
16. Six (6) Prizes are available. The chance of winning a Prize depends on the number of entries and the likelihood of correctly answering a skill-testing question.
17. All Winners are potential Winners until verified by LeoVegas.net.
18. All Prize details are at the sole and absolute discretion of LeoVegas.net and any depiction of Prizes is for illustrative purposes only. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution, replacement or cash equivalent for a Prize or any Prize component will be made, except that LeoVegas.net, at its sole and absolute discretion, may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value for any reason, including but not limited to instances where any aspect of a Prize is unavailable.
19. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW (OR MAY LIMIT) DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, IN WHICH CASE THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
20. By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by all terms of these Terms and Conditions and to, the maximum extent permitted by law, release, hold harmless, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge any officers, directors, members, managers, employees, representatives, and agents of LeoVegas.net, the NHL Alumni Association, and Noise Digital Inc., their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, fulfillment agencies, and any other companies associated with the design or execution of the Contest or the Prize (the “Released Parties”) from, against, and as to any and all third-party claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, injuries or causes of action of any kind that in any way now or hereinafter may arise from or relate to the Contest or the Prize (including reasonable attorneys’ fees).
21. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE CONTEST OR THE PRIZE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. FURTHER, BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY YOU FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY OR LOSS TO PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY ASPECT OF THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZE.
22. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malta, and participants in the Contest submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
23. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The failure of LeoVegas.net to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
24. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa and words importing gender include all genders. All dollar amounts referred to in these Terms and Conditions are in Canadian dollars. The Released Parties are not responsible for any damages caused by delay or failure to perform undertakings pursuant to the Contest or the Prize when the delay or failure is due to weather, event cancellations, fires, strikes, floods, acts of God or the state’s enemies, lawful acts of public authorities, delays or defaults caused by common carriers, or other events that cannot reasonably be foreseen or provided against.
25. If participants do not wish to receive any marketing emails or further notices from LeoVegas.net regarding future contest offerings, please contact us via email at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
26. The Terms and Conditions are available at [https://www.leovegas.net/tc]. A list of Winners will be made available at http://LeoVegas.net/promotions after the Prize has been awarded.
Winners consenting to use names pictures likeness etc.