itravel2000 – #itravelCanada – Win a $1,500 itravel2000 Gift Card
itravel2000.com “#itravelCanada” Photo Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The itravel2000.com “#itravelCanada” photo contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by 9831185 Canada INC. (dba itravel2000) (the “Sponsor”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the “itravelCanada” Photo Contest, you must be a legal resident of Canada, be at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry and not be an employee of the Sponsor, its affiliated companies or agents, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, its media sponsors, or the third parties engaged by the Sponsor to assist it in administering the Contest or a member of any such employee’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom they are domiciled (whether related to the employee or not). In these Rules, “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, partner and/or spouse. The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: Photo submissions will be accepted June 1, 2017 at 12:00pm EST until July 1, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. (the “Contest Period”) there will be a total of one (1) random draw with a one week eligibility period, which can be entered by uploading your photo and filling out required form fields at https://itravel2000.com/canada-photo-contest. Winner will be announced July 3, 2017 after 11:00am EST.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: To receive one (1) entry during the Contest, upload an original Canadian photo of an iconic Canadian landmark, in your favourite Canadian landscape or of you doing an authentically Canadian activity before closing date and time and fill in required form fields at https://itravel2000.com/canada-photo-contest. Upon doing so, and subject to the approval of itravel2000, each entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Contest. Limit of one (1) entry per person for the Contest Period. Entrants can share their entries with friends to receive votes.
Entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, July 1, 2017. Anyone found to use multiple Social Network Accounts to enter the same photo will be ineligible. If an entrant posts a photo containing inappropriate content, he or she will be disqualified.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service, are not permitted and will void all that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified from the contest (in the sole discretion of itravel2000). In the event of a dispute the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. PHOTO SUBMISSION GUIDLINES:
Submitted photo must be the entrant’s original creation and not copied or reproduced in whole or in part from another work, never have been previously exhibited publicly or submitted in any other contest or promotion. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Rules.
(C) Must be in English or French.
(D) Must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain any offensive, obscene, immoral or illegal depictions.
(E) Must be intended for family audience viewing and contain only content that, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, is suitable for all persons, including persons under the age of 13.
(F) Must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain any nude, sexually explicit, disparaging, discriminatory, libelous or other inappropriate content; including, but not limited to, crude, vulgar or offensive language and/or symbols; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious or other groups; content that endorses, condones and/or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or risky behaviour or conduct (including but not limited to the use of alcohol or drugs); personal information of individuals, including, without limitation, names, telephone numbers and addresses (physical or electronic).
(G) Must not contain any copyrighted works (other than as owned by the entrant)
(H) Must not contain any third party trademarks or logos
(I) Must not violate any law
5. PRIZE: There will be one (1) Prize available to be won during the itravel2000 “#itravelCanada” Photo Contest Period (“the Prize”), The Prize available to be won is as follows:
– (1) itravel2000.com Gift Card valued at $1,500.00 CAD. The Prize is only valid for bookings within Canada.
The Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution, or will be forfeited. The Prize is not transferable, not assignable, not for resale and has no cash surrender value (in whole or in part). Fulfillment of Prize is based on availability and the Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that the Prize cannot be awarded as described, in whole or in part, for any reason, to substitute another prize of equal or greater value, without liability. The prize will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
6. CONTEST DRAW: A panel of itravel2000.com representatives will review and judge all photo submissions. Judging will take place on July 3, 2017 at the itravel2000 Head office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
The eligible photo submissions will be judged by qualified representatives of itravel2000 based on the following criteria:
· Votes – 10%
· Overall visually appealing – 40%
· Authentically Canadian–40%
The entry with the highest overall score will be declared the potential Prize winner. The winner will be announced on July 3, 2017 after 11:00 am EST.
7. AWARDING OF THE PRIZE: The Sponsor will attempt to contact the selected entrant by email within 24 hours of being selected to confirm identity and eligibility. A declaration and release form (the “Release Form”) will be issued for completion by the selected entrant in order to confirm that entrant has abided by all the Rules. If the selected entrant (a) does not respond to the direct message or email within two (2) business day of notification (b) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (c) fails to return the properly executed Release Form within the specified time (see rule 8), then he/she will be disqualified and another entrant will be selected by the same process until such time as a winner is declared or there are no more eligible entries, whichever comes first. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
8. The selected entrant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”) confirming compliance with the Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded, without substitution, and releasing the Sponsor, its dealers, agents, affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the operation of this Contest and use of the Prize. The Prize winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of the Prize and from and against any and all claims. The Release Form must be returned within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Prize may be forfeited. Upon receipt, Sponsor, or its representative, will inform the winner of details related to how the winner will receive the Prize.
9. The Releasees shall not be liable for any damages caused or alleged to be caused by or resulting from any entry, Prize or other correspondence or data that is lost, stolen, late, garbled, distorted, delayed, damaged or misdirected for any reason, including but not limited to: (i) any failure, interruption, technical malfunction or delay; (ii) any e-mail, text or other communication sent or received to or from the Sponsor or any of its agents or designees, for any reason; (iii) for any incorrect, untimely or inaccurate information, whether caused by the website where this Contest was featured, users or by equipment or programming errors associated with or utilized in the Contest; (iv) any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of any entry or entries in the Contest; for problems with the function of any website or website feature, howsoever caused; (v) the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data, software, online systems, servers or access providers; (vi) any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; (vii) for traffic congestion on the Internet; (viii) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; (ix) breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or for any damage caused to or incurred by any entrant or any other person by reason of any such event or occurrence; or (x)technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan Horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
10. By entering the Contest, winner hereby grants to the Sponsor the unlimited right (but not the obligation) to publish and use, without payment or other compensation and without notice, consent or approval, his/her name, photograph and likeness, city/town, province or territory, voice, and the whole or part of any statement or statements he/she has made or makes about the Contest, Prize awarded in any publicity, program or advertising, without geographic limit and in perpetuity, in any medium now known or hereafter devised (including, without limitation, the Internet), and hereby consents unconditionally to any such publication or use without further notice, consent, approval or compensation.
11. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual that it finds to be violating these Rules or tampering with the entry process. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse an entry from a person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter. Any attempt by anyone to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is in violation of criminal and civil laws and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other legal remedy to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest, suspend the Contest or to amend these Rules at any time without notice if any factor interferes with the proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these official Rules. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors. Entry material/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. The use of an invalid email address will disqualify the entry. Users spamming the same email address will disqualify the entry.
12. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder (defined below) of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is: (a) assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address with the selected entry. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s).
13. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest or change these Rules for any reason, at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice to entrants, including but not limited to lack of entrants, a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupting the security or proper administration of the Contest.
14. All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into, except with the selected entrant. The Contest is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. This Contest is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND IS EXPRESSLY NOT OPEN TO PARTICIPATION BY RESIDENTS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN CANADA.
15. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. itravel2000 reserves the right, subject to approval by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, to cancel or amend this contest at any time. In the event of a discrepancy between the English and French versions of these rules, the English version will prevail.
16. Quebec residents please note: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.