HelloFresh Canada – Back-To-School – Win a meal subscription based on 3 meals for 4 people per week for 36 weeks valued at $4,679
Contest Rules – HelloFresh Contest (Flex Year Subscription)
The HelloFresh Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored and operated by HelloFresh Canada Inc. (“HelloFresh”). Although accessible through HelloFresh’s Facebook page, the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest.
1. Eligibility. To participate in the Contest, the entrant must be a legal resident of one of the following provinces: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or Newfoundland and Labrador; be a natural person (i.e., not a corporate entity); have reached the legal age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry into the Contest; and have complied with the Contest rules as provided herein (the “Rules”). Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of HelloFresh, its affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of whether they live) or persons living in the same household (whether or not related), of each of the above are not eligible to win.
2. How to Enter. The entry period for the Contest starts on September 5th, 2017 at 12:00:01 p.m. EST and ends on September 30th, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest Period”). To enter the Contest, you must complete and submit the Contest entry form located at www.hellofresh.ca/backtoschool during the Contest Period. Each successfully completed and submitted entry into the Contest is an “Entry”. As an entrant, you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Making a purchase from HelloFresh will not increase or otherwise impact your odds of winning. Entrants may be invited to consent to receive promotional emails from HelloFresh. Providing consent to receive promotional emails is not a requirement to participate in the Contest. Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Contest website via the Internet. HelloFresh does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Contest website.
By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Rules. An entrant may not submit more than one Entry. If it is discovered that an entrant has submitted more than one Entry, such entrant will be disqualified from participating in the Contest. Any attempt or suspected attempt by an entrant to submit more than one Entry by using multiple email addresses or any other means will void all Entries for such entrant. Entries that are late, lost, incomprehensible, misdirected, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or that do not otherwise conform to the Rules may be disqualified by HelloFresh. The Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for, and accept no lability whatsoever in relation to, any lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, invalid or illegible Entries (all of which are void). Proof of entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt by HelloFresh.
3. Prize. There is one prize (the “Prize”) consisting of a “flexible family plan” meal subscription based on three meals for four people per week for 36 weeks to be used over the course of 52 weeks, available to be won by the Prize winner (the “Winner”). The approximate cash value of the Prize is C$4,679.64. The Prize will be distributed within 365 calendar days after the Winner has been successfully notified of his/her Prize and fulfilled the requirements set out herein. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, substitutable, refundable, assignable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by HelloFresh in its sole and absolute discretion). HelloFresh reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Prize or a component thereof with a prize of equal or greater retail value, including, without limitation, a cash award. None of the Released Parties makes any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of the Prize awarded in connection with the Contest. Any other costs or expenses, including taxes on the Prize, incurred by the Winner in claiming or using the Prize, not expressly stated herein as being included in the Prize, will be the responsibility of the Winner.
4. Chances of Winning. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible Entries received by HelloFresh.
5. Winner Selection. On October 2nd, 2017 at 6:00pm EST at 110 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada, one entrant will be selected by a random draw from all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. The selected entrant will be notified by HelloFresh or its agents by telephone or email no later than October 13th, 2017 at 11:59pm EST and must respond within 7 calendar days of notification. If the selected entrant does not respond accordingly, fails to comply with any of the requirements herein, or otherwise fails to comply with the Rules, he or she will be disqualified and will not receive the Prize and another entrant may be selected in HelloFresh’s sole discretion. HelloFresh is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive notification or of HelloFresh to receive a selected entrant’s response. Before being declared a Winner, the selected entrant will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail, to comply with the Rules, and to sign and return the Release (described below).
6. Release by Winner. Before being declared the Winner, the selected entrant will be required to complete, sign and return to HelloFresh a declaration of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (the “Release”), within 5 business days of receiving such form of Release. Under the terms of the Release, the selected entrant will confirm compliance with the Rules and release the Contest Parties, Facebook, and each of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability in connection with the Contest or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize or the goods and/or services of which the Prize is comprised or for which it is redeemed. The Released Parties expressly disclaim any responsibility or injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery, receipt, possession, and/or subsequent use or misuse of the Prize or the goods and/or services of which the Prize is comprised or for which it is redeemed.
8. Limitation of Liability and Release. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused or provided by Contest entrants, Contest website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries, (b) any theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries or the Contest website, (c) any problems with, or technical malfunctions of, telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, (d) any failure of the website during the Contest, (e) any failure of any entry to be received for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems, internet traffic, or any combination thereof, (f) any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest or downloading or accessing materials related to the Contest, (g) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, (h) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein, (i) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as the Winner and/or (f) any combination of the above.
9. General. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Rules or the rights and obligations of the participants, HelloFresh or any of the other Released Parties in connection with the Contest shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
Mass Entries, automated Entries, Entries submitted by third parties, and any Entries or Prize claims that are late, fraudulent or delayed will be void. All decisions of HelloFresh with respect to all aspects of the Contest are final and binding on all entrants without any right of appeal. HelloFresh’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
HelloFresh reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw, or amend the Contest or Rules in any way, without prior notice or obligations, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause beyond the control of HelloFresh that interferes with the conduct of the Contest. Any change to the Rules will be posted at www.hellofresh.ca/backtoschool-contestrules.
HelloFresh reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to HelloFresh) for the purposes of verifying the entrant’s eligibility, the legitimacy of any entry, and/or Prize claim, or for any other reason HelloFresh deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering the Contest in accordance with the Contest Rules or awarding the Prize.
Note: You can include the following as an optional check box as part of the entry form with or without the incentive to give consent.
Example of incentive: “Opt-in below to receive $20 off your first purchase from HelloFresh.”
“I agree to receive updates, promotions, and special offers from HelloFresh. I consent to HelloFresh collecting, using, and disclosing to its affiliates, agents and third-parties, the information contained in this entry form for marketing purposes including newsletters, special offers, product updates, etc. I understand I can withdraw my consent at any time.”