Globefill – Head Across Canada with Crystal Head Vodka and Via Rail – Win 2 round trip tickets OR 4 one way tickets OR Weekly prizes
￼Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka
“Head Across Canada with Crystal Head Vodka and Via Rail”
Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES RULES “Head Across Canada with Crystal Head Vodka and Via Rail” is sponsored by Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka (the “Sponsor”). No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes or to win affiliated prizes. All Federal, Provincial, and local laws and regulations apply and must be adhered to. Unless otherwise specified in the promotion details, the following rules apply generally to all Sweepstakes conducted by Sponsor on the Crystal Head Vodka website www.crystalheadvodka.com (the “Website”), that are conducted in Canada (excluding Quebec) and have an aggregate prize value of $10,000.00 or less.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD (1) Entry: Sweepstakes entry submission by prospective entrants (“Entrants”) begins at 12:01am Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 30th 2017, and will run continuously until 11:59pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 31st 2017. (2) Winner Selection: One weekly winner will be drawn each week of the Sweepstakes on Monday at 10:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) for the weekly prizes. One grand prize winner will be chosen following the completion of the sweepstakes period by January 5th, 2018 at 10:00am Eastern Time (“ET”). All entrants will be pooled into a single database. The weekly and the grand prize winner will be randomly drawn from this database. These draws will be random and selected from the total database of eligible entrants at the time of the draw (to be completed by the Sponsor or a representative of).
3. SPONSOR All Sweepstakes on the Website are sponsored by Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka. Globefill Inc., 1810 Avenue Rd. Suite 300, Toronto, ON, M5M 3Z2, Canada. Additional sponsors, if any, will be posted by the (“Sponsor”).
Unless otherwise noted in the Announcement or in separate rules, each Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) (“Territory”) with a valid email address. Officers, directors, and employees of Sweepstakes Entities, members of these persons’ immediate families (spouses
￼and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses); and/or persons living in the same households as such persons (whether or not related thereto) are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities, as referenced herein, shall include the Sponsor, Sweepstakes administrator, prize distributors, and their respective parent, subsidiary, licensees, and affiliated companies and administrative, advertising, and promotion agencies and any other person or entity involved in the development, administration, promotion, or implementation of the Sweepstakes.
Entrants may not be and may not intend to be, during six months from entrant’s date of entry, a candidate for any public office.
5. HOW TO ENTER In order to enter the Sweepstakes via social media, Entrants must like or be following one (1) or more of the official verified Crystal Head Vodka social pages and post a picture of a Crystal Head Vodka bottle(s) or branded articles, and use the hashtags #HeadAcrossCanada #CrystalHeadVodka on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. All posts must be made public in order to be qualified as entries. All names and contact information must be accurate, truthful and valid. No hand, mail-in or e-mail deliveries will be accepted. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or otherwise illegible Submissions are void and will not be accepted. Any Entrant who is discovered attempting to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of a Specific Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. Entries generated by a script, bot, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of submissions. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Draws are completed at random and each entrant with a completed form has an equal opportunity of being selected.
7. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION All qualified entries will be entered into a random drawing where one (1) potential winner will be selected weekly and following the completion of the sweepstakes period, one (1) potential winner will be selected for the grand prize. The Selected Entrant will be notified through the social profile they used to submit their entry. Selected Entrant will be required to respond (as directed) within five (5) days of attempted notification.
￼The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and in such case Sponsor may randomly select an alternate chosen entrant from among the remaining eligible entries. Selected Entrant will also be sent an affidavit of eligibility / liability / publicity release (“Release”). According to Canadian law, if a Selected Entrant is a Canadian resident, such resident will be sent a skill question during a mutually agreed-upon time. The Selected Entrant’s name be published in Sponsor’s publications and websites in the form of a first name, last initial, hometown and province. Unless restricted by law, Selected Entrant may be required to complete and return the Release within five (5) days of receiving it. An alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected (up to three times) from among the remaining eligible entries if a Selected Entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason. Selected Entrant will receive the Prize by mail within approximately thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date (exact timing subject to change based upon availability of Prize). Assumed notification by caller ID and any subsequent returned calls do not constitute a winner. Sponsor will not make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrants.
(1) Weekly Prize (1) Weekly Prize will be awarded each week for the duration of the Sweepstakes. Each prize will include two (2) Crystal Head Vodka Skull shot glasses.
(2) Grand Prize (1) Grand Prize will be awarded following the duration of the sweepstakes. The prize will include two (2) round Trip Via Rail Tickets Across Canada OR four (4) one way Via Rail tickets across Canada redeemable in 2018.
Each weekly prize package is valued at approximately $10.00 (CAD). Prize packages will be shipped to the address indicated on the release form of the entrant. The Sponsor will cover shipping expenses.
The Grand Prize is valued at approximately $10,000.00 (CAD). No substitutions, cash equivalent or transfer for any prize, except that the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value, whether due to the unavailability of a prize, or for any other reason.
Any expenses not specifically mentioned as being included are excluded and are winner’s sole responsibility.
9. PRIZE CONDITIONS Winning a prize may be a taxable event. Winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize any and all costs of verification and redemption to redeem said prize and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from any Prize will be the sole responsibility of each winner who accepts a prize. Except where prohibited by law, the
￼winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sweepstakes Entities to use said winner’s name, and in some cases, his or her photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with Sponsor generally. All entries are subject to verification prior to awarding of prizes. Eligibility, age, and claims made by the Selected Entrant also are subject to verification prior to awarding of prizes. Selected Entrant is not permitted to substitute the Prize. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Selected Entrants not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value of prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. The ARV of any prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash redemption of prize, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. If prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, the prize may not be re- awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. If Selected Entrant is not reachable or is unable to participate in, accept a prize or any portion of a prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Entrant. The Weekly prizes will be delivered by mail (i.e., FEDEX, UPS, Canada Post), within the Sponsor’s sole discretion, to an address provided by the Selected Entrant. Prizes shall only be mailed to an address in Canada. The Selected Entrant for the Grand Prize will be issued a prize letter (with instructions) and a voucher and sent by courier, within the Sponsor’s sole discretion, to an address provided by the Selected Entrant. Sponsor or any of its prize suppliers are not responsible for, and will not replace, any lost, late, misdirected, damaged or stolen prizes. The delivery of prizes are subject to a four (4) week delivery period but individual delivery will vary based on the Selected Entrant’s address. Any and all guarantees and warrantees of merchandise prize are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and Selected Entrant agrees to look solely to said manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. All warranties are hereby disclaimed, and the Selected Entrant will accept the prize “as is.” One prize per household.
Once the Selected Entrant for the Grand Prize receives their letter and voucher by courier, they are solely responsible for booking their reservation and obtaining their tickets using the private number provided. The Grand Prize winner is also solely responsible for personal transportation to the nearest VIA Rail station and following the completion of the trip, transportation from the nearest VIA Rail back to their primary place of residence.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS Limit of one Sweepstakes entry per person, per day (verified by e-mail); entries in excess will be thrown out. Multiple Sweepstakes Entries are encouraged and
￼can be accumulated by playing daily. Sweepstakes Entries that are incomplete or corrupted for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion (including, without limitation, at Sponsors and/or any other entity’s servers), are void and will not be accepted.
Sweepstakes entries shall become the sole property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and their advertising and promotional agencies.
Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (i) tampering with the entry process or otherwise with the operation of the Sweepstakes (including, but not limited to, the use of automated computer programs or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), the Website, or any Web page or Web banner ad related to the Sweepstakes; (ii) acting in violation of the Official Rules; (iii) acting in a non- sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, harass, harm, mislead, or defraud any other individual or entity; or (iv) otherwise in violation of law. Any person attempting to defraud any of the Sweepstakes Entities or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible to win the prize and Sponsor will seek all remedies available to them, including, if appropriate, filing appropriate complaints with legal authorities. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes or the Website (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted, or is not capable of running as originally planned, or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of Sweepstakes Entries in accordance with these Official Rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Sweepstakes ants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or the granting of a prize or any component thereof, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and to conduct the judging and award the prize from all eligible, salvageable Sweepstakes Entries received (if any), prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor.
In case of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant who submitted a winning Sweepstakes Entry and/or Essay, at Sponsor’s discretion, the authorized account holder of the email address account associated with that Sweepstakes Entry would be deemed the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other on-line organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Said owner must comply with these Official Rules and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be
￼required to provide proof of ownership of the email account.
12. Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka, 1810 Avenue Rd. Suite 300, Toronto, ON, Canada M5M 3Z2
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You are providing your information Globefill Inc., Owners of Crystal Head Vodka and not to Facebook.
By entering the Sweepstakes and voluntarily providing personal information including, but not limited to, name, address, city, email address, home and office telephone numbers (the “Registrant Information”), each Sweepstakes entrant grants permission to the Sweepstakes Sponsors to collect and use of the Registrant Information for the exclusive purpose of administering the Sweepstakes and selecting the weekly winner(s). No correspondence will take place between the Sweepstakes Sponsors and the entrants except in connection with the Sweepstakes and, in the case of the Grand Prize winner, as a result of entering the Sweepstakes and winning the Grand Prize.