Full-Time Travel & Princess Cruise – Win a cruise for 4 valued at $2,467 CDN
Full-Time Travel and Princess Cruise Sweepstakes Office Sweepstakes Name: Caribbean Calling
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Caribbean Calling Sweepstakes (referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those individuals who: (a) sign up through the official Sweepstakes page; (b) are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry; and (c) are legal residents of the United States or Canada. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Full-Time Travel, Princess Cruises and those individuals living in the same household of all such employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Full-Time Travel.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Full-Time Travel as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:01am EST on Febrary 15. All online entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on March 15. In instances where the time zone is not indicated, EST is the default time zone.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided through the Facebook app and official Sweepstakes entry page. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Full-Time Travel. Only one entry per person is permitted and each entry must have all of the requested information completed. Attempts to submit multiple entries (for example by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices) is prohibited. If you use fraudulent methods and/or attempt to circumvent the Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Full-Time Travel.
5. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive one (1) $2,000 Princess Cruises gift card, valid for any cruise leaving from a port in the contiguous U.S. for up to four (4) individuals
sharing accommodations in an inside or ocean view stateroom. Gift card is subject to terms, conditions, and restrictions as set by Princess Cruises at princess.com/giftcardterms. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,000U.S./$2,467.30 CDN.
ARV is as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. Limit: one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Any Winners from the United States may receive IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of prize. Canadian Winners may be subject to withholding taxes and Canadian residents are responsible for the reporting and payment of any income tax. Prize values are based on conversion rates as of January 30, 2018 and may vary. The difference, if any, shall not be awarded. As a condition of accepting the prize, Winners agree to furnish any requested information needed for tax reporting. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of prize after confirmation. Gift cards will not be substituted or replaced if destroyed, lost, misplaced, mutilated, or stolen. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the United States, DC, Canada (excluding Quebec), or the United Kingdom.
Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of the prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Full-Time Travel. No cash equivalent or other prize substitution is permitted in lieu of receiving the prize itself except at the sole discretion of Full-Time Travel. The prize is nontransferable and not assignable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Full-Time Travel to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNER ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO CONFIRM IN WRITING THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN LAND, AIR, AND SEA TRAVEL, INCLUDING PERSONAL
INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEXT AND ON A CRUISE IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN, AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES (as defined below) SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Full-Time Travel. Notifications will be sent to the winner via email to the email address they provided when entering the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. Full-Time Travel shall have no liability for a winner’s failure (for any and all reasons) to receive notices sent to the e-mail address provided. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize and/or provide his/her contact information and shipping information within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at the discretion of Full-Time Travel In the event that the prize is forfeited and an alternate winner is selected by Full-Time Travel, at the moment that Full-Time Travel selects an alternate winner, each previously selected winner loses any and all rights to the prize that he/she may have previously had.
Winner’s receipt of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF FULL-TIME TRAVEL)WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that Full- Time Travel, Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd., and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, shareholders, successors,
assigns, licensees, clients, advertising agencies, and promotion agencies shall have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, to review, print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter throughout eternity and throughout the World, information contained in or associated in any way with your entry, including, without limitation, your name, contact information, biographical information, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image and statements about the Sweepstakes, as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations, promotional, or any other purposes without any compensation.
9. Terms: Full-Time Travel reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause(s) beyond its control, corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Full-Time Travel may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Full-Time Travel. Full-Time Travel reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or the website containing the Sweepstakes, or otherwise violates these Rules in any way.
Full-Time Travel has the right to void votes, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, for any reason including, but not limited to: receiving multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses, receiving multiple entries from the same computer in excess of what is allowed by the Rules, or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, full-Time Travel reserves the right to seek damages from any such person and/or organization to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters and surveys periodically from Full-Time Travel and Princess Cruises. You may opt- out of receiving these communication(s) at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Full-Time Travel, Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd. and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, shareholders, successors, assigns, licensees, clients, advertising agencies, and promotion agencies (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (a) such entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or portion thereof or any travel related thereto; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any prize, computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (d) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; and (e) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. The Released Parties make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the condition or usage of any Sweepstakes prizes, and expressly disclaims any liability related to the possession and/or usage of any such products and/or services. The information provided by Released Parties is in reference to products and/or services that are on an “as is” or “as available” basis, and no warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of title, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, is given by Released Parties with respect to any Sweepstakes prizes. No advice or information given by Released Parties or any of their officers, directors, agents, employees, insurers, successors, or assigns shall create any warranty or serve to alter these Rules in any way. In no event shall any of the Released Parties be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the possession and/or usage of any Sweepstakes prizes. If you do not agree with any part of these Rules, do not enter the Sweepstakes.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND The State of New York, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction; (b) you waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees but excluding actual out-of-pocket
expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes); and (c) you waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Announcement of Winner: The Sweepstakes winner is announced: (a) once the Sweepstakes has ended, (b) a valid winner has been selected and notified, and (c) a valid winner has responded to the notification to accept his/her prize in conjunction with these Rules.
You understand that Princess Cruise Lines, LTD. is a prize provider and is not a Sponsor not responsible for the administration of this Sweepstakes in any way.