Frontiers North – Win a trip for 2 to Dine Under the Northern Lights in Churchill valued at $3,066
Dan’s Diner Getaway Giveaway Official Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Not open to residents of Quebec. In order to be eligible to enter into the Contest, an entrant must be at least the age of majority in his/her province, territory or state of residence at the time of entry.Employees, representatives and agents of Frontiers North Inc., as well as the immediate family members of the aforementioned persons (parents, children, siblings and/or spouse, regardless of where they live) and anyone with whom they are domiciled, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate in this Contest. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY CANADIAN LAWS.
Except where prohibited by law, the winner agrees that Frontiers North Inc. and/or its agents may use the winner’s name, picture/portrait, likeness and voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, notification or permission.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: This Contest will begin on December 14, 2018 and end at midnight Central Time on December 31, 2018 (the “Contest Period”).
4. ENTRY METHODS:
(i) To enter online go to https://kingsumo.com/g/helnij/win-a-trip-to-dine-under-the-northern-lights-in-churchill and provide your email address. You may obtain additional contest entries online (unlimited additional entries) by following the additional options on the above contest page.
5. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) winner will be awarded one (1) trip for two to take part in a Dan’s Diner Getaway with Frontiers North Adventures in 2019.
The Dan’s Diner Getaway is a hotel-based adventure that includes:
– Pre- and post-night accommodation in Winnipeg for two (2) nights
– Churchill accommodation for one (1) night
– Dan’s Diner remote culinary experience
– Round-trip airfare from Winnipeg to Churchill
Travel between point of origin and Winnipeg is not included.
The prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Trip dates are subject to availability. No cash alternative nor substitute to the Grand Prize will be offered. THE PRIZE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE ONLY TO THE IDENTIFIED WINNER.
Total retail value of the Grand Prize is $3,066 CAD.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES: An entry will be selected by random drawing on January 2, 2019. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. The selected entrant will be notified by email, at the email address provided on the entry form. To claim the prize, the selected entrant must follow the directions provided on the notice. By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees and understands that Sponsor’s decisions concerning this Contest are final and binding. The prize is non-refundable, nonredeemable for cash, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-endorsable. The selected entrant is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. Except where prohibited, the selected entrant will be sent a confirming letter, the mathematical skill-testing question and confirmation of eligibility within five (5) business days of being selected. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer the skill-testing question and confirm eligibility within five (5) business days of receipt of confirmation letter. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of the first attempt to contact him/her, if he/she fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, where applicable, or he/she does not confirm or fit eligibility criteria, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible entries received.
7. SKILL-TESTING QUESTION: The selected entrant must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, unaided (by electronic or mechanical device or otherwise) prior to being awarded the prize.
8. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law, the winner agrees that Frontiers North Inc. and/or its agents may use the winner’s name, picture/portrait, likeness and voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, notification or permission.
9. GENERAL RULES OF PARTICIPATION: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to challenge the decision of the Sponsor regarding any claim of ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules, whose decision shall be binding. To the extent permitted by law, Frontiers North Inc. and its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”), shall not be liable for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged or lost entries; and/or any delays or disruptions beyond their reasonable control. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor. If for any reason this Contest is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON FROM THE CONTEST AND FROM ANY FUTURE CONTESTS FOR ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES OR ACTIONS IMPACTING THE INTEGRITY OR FAIRNESS OF THIS OR OTHER CONTESTS CONDUCTED BY SPONSOR.
10. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Frontiers North Inc., 204-1111 Munroe Ave., Winnipeg, MB R2K 3Z5 (“Sponsor”).
11. DISCLAIMER: Entrants are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this Contest, including, without limitation, their participation in the Contest and their acceptance and/or use or misuse of a prize. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree to release, defend and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any liability arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with the Contest and/or use or misuse of the prize or elements thereof.
13. WINNER: The name of the winner of this Contest will be made available on our social media channels on January 10, 2019..