FGL Sports – Win a grand prize of a trip for 2 to 2019 Stanley Cup Final Game OR 1 of 3 minor prizes
Pro Hockey Life 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs Predictor Challenge Official Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
The Pro Hockey Life 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs Predictor Challenge (the “Contest”) is intended to be conducted in Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) and shall be construed and evaluated according to applicable Canadian law. Participants must be 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in whole or part where prohibited by law. Entry in this Contest constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules (the “Rules”).
1. The Contest sponsor is FGL Sports Ltd. (“FGL” or the “Sponsor”) with its head office located at 824 41st Avenue, Calgary, Alberta Canada, T2E 3R3. This Contest is also administered by the Sponsor. Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to the Sponsor.
2. To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must: (a) be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec); and (b) be 13 years of age or older in his/her province or territory of residence at the time of entry.
3. Employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of the Sponsor, the NHL Entities (as defined below), their affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members and household members of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Employees of prize vendors and the immediate family members and household members of the employees of prize vendors are not eligible to participate in the Entry Periods in which the prizes were donated by such vendor.
4. The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion; to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
5. The Contest begins on Sunday, April 7, 2019 at 09:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes after the final game of the Stanley Cup® Playoffs (the “Contest Period”). The Contest Period consists of four (4) separate and distinct entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as follows:
7:00 PM ET on April 10, 2019
Start of the first game of Round 2 in the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
Start of the first game of Round 3 in the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
Draw Date (5:00 PM ET)
Day following the last Conference Final Game in the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
Day following the last Round 2 game in the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
Day following the last Round 3 game in the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
1 09:00 AM ET on April 7, 2019
2 09:00 AM ET on the morning following the end of Round 1 of the
2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
3 09:00 AM ET on the morning following the end of Round 2 of the
2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
09:00 AM ET on the morning following the end of Round 3 of the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
Start of the first game of the final round in the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
Day following the final game in the final round in the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
Official game start and end times will be determined in accordance with the schedule posted on www.nhl.com.
How to Enter
6. There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest. Enter using the method of entry outlined below. No entries will be accepted by any other means.
7. There are three (3) ways to enter the Contest, as follows:
a. Facebook Entry: To receive one (1) entry into the Contest: (i) log into your Facebook account (must be a valid, public account); (ii) “Like” the Pro Hockey Life Facebook page (@ProHockeyLife); (iii) find the Facebook Contest post on the @ProHockey Life Facebook page or in your feed for the relevant Entry Period (“Facebook Contest Post”) and (iv) leave a comment ontheFacebookContestPostinaccordancewiththeinstructionsontheFacebookContestPost. All steps must be completed to constitute a valid entry.
b. Twitter Entry: To receive one (1) entry into the Contest: (i) log into your Twitter account (must be a valid, public account); (ii) follow Pro Hockey Life (@ProHockeyLife_); (iii) find the @ProHockeyLife_ Twitter Contest post for the relevant Entry Period (“Twitter Contest Post”) and (iv) leave a comment on the Twitter Contest Post in accordance with the instructions on the Twitter Contest Post. All steps must be completed to constitute a valid entry.
c. Instagram Entry: To receive one (1) entry into the Contest: (i) log into your Instagram account (must be a valid, public account); (ii) follow Pro Hockey Life (@prohockeylifeinc); (iii) find the @prohockeylifeinc Instagram Contest post on the @prohockeylifeinc or your feed for the relevant Entry Period (“Instagram Contest Post”) and (iv) leave a comment on the Instagram Contest Post in accordance with the instructions on the Instagram Contest Post. All steps must be completed to constitute a valid entry.
8. Limit of one (1) entry per person per Entry Period during the Contest Period. You may only enter the Contest using one (1) of three (3) entry methods described above. You may use a different entry method for each Entry Period.
9. ENTRIES DO NOT CARRY FORWARD FROM ONE ENTRY PERIOD TO ANY SUBSEQUENT ENTRY PERIOD(S). AS SUCH, IF YOU WANT THE CHANCE TO WIN IN RELATION TO ANY GIVEN ENTRY PERIOD, THEN YOU MUST EARN ONE (1) ELIGIBLE ENTRY PER ENTRY PERIOD IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE RULES.
10. Forgreatercertaintyandtheavoidanceofanydoubt,youcanonlyuseone(1)Facebook,TwitterorInstagram (collectively, “Social Media”) account per Entry Period to enter the Contest. If it is discovered by the Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (a) obtain more than one (1) entry per person per Entry Period; and/or (b) use multiple names, identities, Social Media accounts, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.
11. ToparticipateintheContest,youmusthaveaFacebook,TwitterorInstagramaccountandyouraccountmust be set to “public”. If you do not have an account, visit www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com or www.instagram.com and create an account in accordance with the instructions. There are no fees associated with the creation of a Social Media account.
12. Entriesthatcontainfalse,misleadingorinappropriateinformationmaybedisqualifiedatthesolediscretionof the Sponsor. Entries must be received within the Contest Period. Entries received after the Contest Period closes will not be accepted.
13. ByparticipatinginthisContest,entrant(orifentrantisaminor,his/herparentorlegalguardian)acknowledges, represents and warrants that: (a) the entry does not contain any material that is libelous, defamatory, profane or obscene and does not violate any laws relating to hate speech or otherwise; (b) the entry is an original entry, solely created by the entrant, and that no third party participated as an author, co-author, photographer or otherwise in the creation of the entry or any part thereof and that all right, title, and interest (including copyright) therein and thereto and is owned and/or controlled by the entrant to the full extent necessary to enable the Sponsor to use the entry as contemplated by these Rules; (c) the entry does not infringe upon the intellectual property or other statutory or common law rights of any third party; and (d) if applicable, any minor shown in the entry and the submission of the entry is made with the consent of a parent and/or legal guardian of such minor.
14. Theentrant(orifentrantisaminor,his/herparentorlegalguardian)agreesthattheSponsormay,atanytime, edit, modify or remove the entry, in whole or in part, and may disqualify an entrant from the Contest if the Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) has breached any of the representations and warranties made above including, without limitation, on the basis of concerns relating to the rights of third parties, including but not limited to privacy, copyright, defamation, rights of personality, obscenity or hate speech.
15. AllentriesbecomethesolepropertyoftheSponsorandnonewillbereturnedforanyreason.Bysubmittingthe entry, the entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) assigns to the Sponsor all of entrant’s right, title and interest, including copyright, in and to the entry, throughout the world in perpetuity. For greater certainty, the entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) acknowledges that, as a result of this assignment, the Sponsor will have the exclusive and perpetual right to exploit the entry in any media now known or later developed in whatever ways the Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion and to authorize others to do so. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, exploit, display, communicate to the public by telecommunication, transmit, broadcast and otherwise use and exploit the entry, in whole or in part and to edit, add to, or modify the entry in any way, all without further obligation or compensation of any kind to the entrant. By submitting the entry, the entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) waives all so-called “moral rights” that the entrant may enjoy in any territory throughout the world in relation to the entry. Upon request by the Sponsor, the entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that it shall sign (or cause to be signed) all further documents or do (or cause to be done) all further acts and provide all reasonable assurances as many reasonably be necessary or desirable to give effect to the assignment of the entrant’s rights in the entry.
16. TheSponsorwillnotberesponsibleforanentrant’sinabilitytosubmitaContestentryduetoanyhardwareor software malfunction, internet service delay or interruption, inability to access the Social Media sites, or any combination thereof. Further, the Sponsor shall not be responsible for Contest entries that are incomplete, illegible, incorrect, lost, misdirected or delayed.
17. There are a total of four (4) prizes (each a following number of Prizes available to be
“Prize”) available to be won. Of the four (4) Prizes, there will be the won in relation to each Entry Period as follows:
Day following the last Conference Final Game in the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
Number of Prizes
2 tickets to a 2019 Stanley Cup® Final Game; round trip economy airfare for the winner and one (1) guest from the international airport
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) (CDN)
ARV of $5,000 CAD based on a Calgary, Alberta departure. Actual retail value will vary based on
2 Day following the last 1 Round 2 game in the 2019
Stanley Cup® Playoffs
3 Day following the last 1 Round 3 game in the 2019
Stanley Cup® Playoffs
4 Day following the final 1 game in the final round in
the 2019 Stanley Cup® Playoffs
ARV of $400 CAD
ARV of $400 CAD
ARV of $400 CAD
18. Eachentrantisonlyeligibletowinone(1)PrizeregardlessofmethodandnumberofentriesduringtheContest Period. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use.
19. Prizes will be distributed within fifteen (15) business days after each winner has been successfully contacted, notified of his/her Prize and fulfilled the requirements set out herein.
20. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winners are not entitled to monetary difference between actual Prize value and stated approximate retail value of the Prize, if any. Any unused portion of a Prize will be forfeited and has no cash value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (a) place reasonable restrictions on the availability or use of the Prize or any component thereof; and (b) substitute the Prize or a component thereof for any reason with a prize or prize component(s) of equal or greater retail value, including, without limitation, but solely at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, a cash award.
21. Withoutlimitingthegeneralityoftheforegoing,thefollowingparagraphisapplicabletotheEntryPeriod1Prize only: (a) all travel related to the Entry Period 1 Prize must occur within the dates specified by the Sponsor (otherwise the Entry Period 1 Prize may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be forfeited in its entirety and, if forfeited, nothing will be substituted in its place); (b) the winner and his/her guest must travel on same itinerary and if the winner is a minor, the guest must be his/her parent, legal guardian; (c) the costs of everything not specifically and expressly stated in the chart above as included in the Entry Period 1 Prize are the sole and absolute responsibility of the winner and his/her and guest, including, without limitation: meals and drinks; gratuities; entertainment; health and travel insurance; transportation for winner and his/her guest to and from the Canadian departure location selected by the Sponsor; additional transportation; baggage and other fees; and items of a personal nature (NOTE: winner and/or his/her guest may be required to present a valid major credit card at the time of hotel check-in to cover any incidental expenses); (c) if the winner and/or his/her guest do not utilize any part(s) of the Entry Period 1 Prize, then any such part(s) not utilized may, in the
within Canada closest to the winner’s residence (as determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsor to the city hosting the game; and one (1) night standard hotel accommodation for the winner and his/her one (1) guest at a hotel and on dates determined in the sole description of Sponsor. The game and date of the game will be determined by the Sponsor in its absolute discretion.
Pro Hockey Life gift card
Pro Hockey Life gift card
Pro Hockey Life gift card
selection of the game, flight schedule and hotel selection.
sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be forfeited in their entirety and, if forfeited, nothing will be substituted in their place; (e) all arrangements relating to the Entry Period 1 Prize must be made through the Sponsor or its designated agents; (f) no refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight; (g) Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, reserve the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of airfare to/from the Stanley Cup® Final Game city; (h) the Releasees (as defined below) shall have no responsibility for trip cancellations, alterations, weather delays, weather cancellations or other changes to the trip itinerary (whether having the effect of lengthening or shortening the trip itinerary) and, by participating in the Entry Prize 1 activity, the winner and his/her guest acknowledge and accept such risks, and agree that the Sponsor and/or prize supplier(s), as applicable, are only responsible for the prize elements as listed in these Rules, subject to the terms and conditions herein contained, and are not responsible for any additional costs or expenses that may be incurred by the winner and his/her guest as a result of such changes in itinerary; (i) the Releasees are not responsible in the event the winner and/or his/her guest are denied the ability to fly out of or into any particular airport, whether due to airport restrictions or otherwise, nor are they responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or any other changes made by any transportation and/or travel companies, hotels, air carriers, or others providing or arranging any travel or Prize-related services or accommodations, including, without limitation, any resulting changes in services or accommodations; (j) all tickets issued in connection with the Entry Period 1 Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles; (k) once reservations are made, they cannot be changed, save as otherwise determined in the absolute discretion of the Sponsor and/or prize supplier(s); (l) by accepting the Entry Period 1 Prize, the winner and his/her guest agree to waive all recourse against the Releasees if the Entry Period 1 Prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part; (m) it is strongly recommended and encouraged that the confirmed Entry Period 1 Prize winner and his/her guest obtain sufficient personal travel and medical insurance prior to participation in the Entry Period 1 Prize; and (n) Transportation is subject to availability, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations and other transportation restrictions and regulations.
How to Win
23. Limit: One (1) Prize per person during the Contest Period.
24. OneachoftheDrawDates(eacha”DrawDate”)mentionedaboveinSection5,alleligibleentriesthathavethe correct answer to the applicable Facebook Contest Post, Instagram Contest Post and Twitter Contest Post will be pooled and one (1) eligible entry will be selected by a random electronic draw from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Prizes will be awarded in the order set out in Section 17. Note: in order to be eligible for a Prize, the answer provided in your entry must be correct.
25. The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries submitted and received during the applicable Entry Period in accordance with these Rules. Before being declared a winner, each selected entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) shall be required to: (a) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by email; (b) comply with the Rules, and (c) sign and return the Confirmation and Release (described below).
26. EachselectedentrantwillbenotifiedbydirectmessageviatheSocialMediaplatformusedtosubmittheentry no later than one (1) day following each respective Draw Date and must respond within one (1) business day of notification with a valid email address. Each selected entrant (or his/her parent or legal guardian if the selected entrant is a minor) will then receive a Confirmation and Release via-email and must respond with the executed Confirmation and Release, by email, and the selected entrant’s response must be received by the Sponsor within two (2) business days of such e-mail. If the selected entrant does not respond in accordance with the Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive the Prize and another entrant may be selected in the Sponsor’s sole discretion until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a selected entrant’s response.
27. If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the Contest, there are more selected entrants than contemplated in these Contest Rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible Prize claimants after the Contest’s closing date to award the correct number of Prizes.
28. In the event that there are no eligible entries that have correctly answered the question to the applicable Facebook Contest Post, Instagram Contest Post and Twitter Contest Post, all eligible entries received for the applicable Entry period will be pooled and one (1) eligible entry will be selected by a random electronic draw from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
29. Eachwinner(orifthewinnerisaminor,his/herparentorlegalguardian)willberequiredtoexecutearelease and waiver (“Confirmation and Release”) that confirms winner’s: (a) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Rules; (b) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (c) release of the Sponsor, NHL Entities, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; (d) grant to the Sponsor the unrestricted right, in the Sponsor’s individual discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the winner’s name, photograph, the entry, likeness, voice and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion and exploitation thereof; (e) assignment to the Sponsor all of winner’s right, title and interest, including copyright in and to the entry, throughout the world in perpetuity and acknowledgment that, as a result of this assignment, the Sponsor will have the exclusive and perpetual right to exploit the entry in any media now known or later developed in whatever ways the Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion and to authorize others to do so, including without limitation, the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, exploit, display, communicate to the public by telecommunication, transmit, broadcast and otherwise use and exploit the entry, in whole or in part and to edit, add to, or modify the entry in any way, all without further obligation or compensation of any kind to the winner; (f) waiver of all of winner’s so-called “moral rights” that it may enjoy in any territory throughout the world in relation to the entry; and (g) acknowledgement that, upon request by the Sponsor, winner (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) shall sign (or cause to be signed) all further documents or do (or cause to be done) all further acts and provide all reasonable assurances as many reasonably be necessary or desirable to give effect to the assignment of winner’s rights in the entry.
30. The executed Confirmation and Release must be returned within two (2) business days of the verification as a winner or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
31. By entering the Contest, entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) releases and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, including without limitation any claims of infringement of rights to copyright, privacy and/or personality.
Limitation of Liability
32. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for: (a) lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Confirmation and Release, (b) any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry, (c) any incorrect or
inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, (e) any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing, (f) any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest.
34. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by the National Hockey League (“NHL”), its member teams, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V. and NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC (the foregoing NHL entities, collectively, the “NHL Entities”), or any of their respective parents, governors, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders and agents and each of them is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to Sponsor and not to the NHL Entities.
35. ByparticipatingintheContest,eachentrant(orifentrantisaminor,his/herparentorlegalguardian)agreesto be bound by the Rules. Entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
36. TheSponsorreservestheright,initssolediscretion,todisqualifyanyentrantfoundtobe:(a)violatingtheRules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any online FGL property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
37. The personal information provided by entrants to enter the Contest will be (a) collected by or on behalf of the Sponsor, (b) used only to administer the Contest, contact potential winners, verify eligibility of the potential winners, and for no other reason, and (c) accessible only to those employees of the Sponsor or a third party retained by the Sponsor directly involved in the Contest and will not be disclosed or sold to any other third parties.
38. ByenteringthisContest,eachentrant(orifentrantisaminor,his/herparentorlegalguardian)consentstothe collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes and in the manner described herein.
40. TheSponsorreservestheright,initssolediscretion,toterminatetheContest,inwholeorinpart,and/ormodify, amend or suspend the Contest, or amend the Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice and shall have no liability to anyone, including entrants, for the cancellation, modification or termination of the Contest.
41. These are the official Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Alberta including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
42. As a condition of participating in the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant (or if entrant is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that any dispute or cause of action arising out of or connected with the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action proceeding, and exclusively before a court located in the province of Alberta and that the court shall apply the laws of the province of Alberta doctrines of conflict of law and that you agree to be subject to personal jurisdiction in the province of Alberta. Further, each entrant agrees to waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including legal costs or attorneys’ fees, other than the entrant’s out-of-pocket expenses associated with entering the Contest.
43. The name of the Prize winners will be available and may be obtained by email sent to email@example.com within 120 days after the close of the Contest Period.
44. Intheeventofadispute,onlineSocialMediaentrieswillbedeemedtohavebeensubmittedbytheauthorized account holder of the email address associated with the Social Media account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. An entrant may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that she or he is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
45. IntheeventofanydiscrepancyorinconsistencybetweenthetermsandconditionsoftheRulesanddisclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
46. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor, the NHL Entities and/or their affiliates (as applicable). All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its respective owner is strictly prohibited. FGL name, logos and marks are owned by FGL Sports Ltd.
47. NHL,theNHLShield,thewordmarkandimageoftheStanleyCup,theStanleyCupPlayoffslogoandtheStanley Cup Final logo are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2019. All Rights Reserved.
CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.