Fatburger Canada – Best Anywhere Chicken Tenders – Win 1 of 8 amazing prizes including a Paystation 4 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Tab and more
Rules and Regulations
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The Fatburger “Best Anywhere” Chicken Tenders Snap Share & Win
contest ((#bestanywheretenders contest) is an initiative of Fatburger Canada
to promote awareness about their restaurants.
3. The contest period opens on Monday, April 23, 2018 at 9:00am (PST) and
closes on Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 10pm (PST).
4. The #bestanywheretenders contest is open to any Canadian resident 18
years of age or over that participate for private purposes only. Directors, officers,
management, franchisees, employees, other staff and family members of
Fatburger Canada, FDF Brandz or any of its affiliated companies and other
persons involved in this contest are not eligible to win prizes.
5. To enter the #bestanywheretenders contest, customers must:
a) Take a photo with their smartphone or phone or other electronic
device of their favourite Chicken Tender Combo flavour (we LOVE
selfies!) at any Fatburger Canada location.
b) Post the photo directly onto the Fatburger Canada Facebook page at
http://www.facebook.com/Fatburgercanada and include the hashtags
#bestanywheretenders #fatburgercanada, OR:
c) Tweet the photo on Twitter and include @fatburgercanada and the
contest hashtags #bestanywheretenders #fatburgercanada, OR:
d) Post the photo onto Instagram and include @fatburgercanada and the
contest hashtags #bestanywheretenders #fatburgercanada.
Best Anywhere Chicken Tenders Contest Rules & Regulations Apr 2018 2
6. Customers may enter the contest once per day (up to 49 times total) at
Fatburger Canada, using a different photo taken at any Fatburger Canada
location each time they submit an entry. All photo entries must include the
contest hashtags #bestanywheretenders #fatburgercanada.
7. When posting a photo entry with Twitter or Instagram, entrants must ensure
their privacy settings are turned to “public” in order for the contest managers to
view and verify your entry for the duration of the contest period.
8. Photos must only include products or items from Fatburger Canada, and only
photographed at a Fatburger Canada restaurant in order to qualify.
9. Contest prizes consist of
• PlayStation 4 Pro (approximate value $500)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8” 32GB 6.0 Marshmallow (approximate
• $300 WestJet Travel Gift Card
• Google Home (approximate value $149)
• Fatburger Gift Cards ($100) ($75) ($50 x 1) ($25 x 1)
• $100 Fatburger Canada Gift Card
• $75 Fatburger Canada Gift Card
• $50 Fatburger Canada Gift Card
• $25 Fatburger Canada Gift Card
10. Winners will be selected by Fatburger Canada and an independent panel at
their sole discretion. At the end of the contest period, the winner’s posts will be
featured on Fatburger Canada social media channels and will be contacted by
Fatburger Canada within 14 days via the (social media) channel that used to
enter the sweepstake. The names of the winners will then be officially announced
when they have confirmed their prizes. In the event that Fatburger Canada
cannot for any reason get in contact with the winner within two weeks after the
contest, Fatburger Canada reserves the right to select another winner at its sole
11. To join the contest, submissions must be received before the end of the
contest period. Fatburger Canada decisions as to the administration and
operation of the contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and
binding in all matters related to the contest and is not open for correspondence
with Fatburger Canada.
12. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The
winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of
all terms and conditions of the sweepstake.
Best Anywhere Chicken Tenders Contest Rules & Regulations Apr 2018 3
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be
accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes cannot be returned for cash or
14. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Before being award
the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release
Form. By signing this notice, the potential winner will verify receipt of the
prize. The winner(s) shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for
advertising, social media posting, and publicity relating to the contest.
15. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by
Fatburger Canada by June 15, 2018, or does not sign the Contest Release form,
Fatburger Canada shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and to
draw an alternate potential winner.
16. Participants accept that:
• Participants may not use the contest for the expression of political or
religious ideas, pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, hatred, bigotry,
racism or gratuitous violence.
• Fatburger Canada has the right to refuse any entry which contains
material which is offensive, injurious, obscene, vindictive, indecent,
immoral, aggressive, sexually oriented, racist, derisive, slanderous,
discriminatory, or in any other way not in line with good taste and
decency, or which Fatburger Canada deems in its sole discretion to be
• Entries may not conflict with applicable law or regulations, or the rights
of third parties, including without limitation featuring people who have
not consented to their image being entered and featuring copy right
protected works or names, logos and registered trademarks without
the rights holders consent.
• Entries may not in any way harm Fatburger Canada, its affiliates, its
agents and/or the Fatburger Canada brand.
• Participants may not upload, or post, any material that contains
software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs
designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the use of any software or
• Fatburger Canada retains the right to exclude participants from
participating in the contest and to delete entries if these are not in line
with these General Rules of Conduct or are otherwise in conflict with
these terms and conditions.
Best Anywhere Chicken Tenders Contest Rules & Regulations Apr 2018 4
17. Fatburger Canada explicitly reserves the right to refuse or remove a
submission of an entrant, at its sole discretion, in the event Fatburger Canada
determines an entrant does not comply with all rules and regulations as
18. By entering the “Best Anywhere Chicken Tenders” contest the entrant agrees
and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
19. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
20. Fatburger Canada does not encourage and shall have no liability for the
submission of any content (“Third Party Content”) to the Fatburger Canada social
media pages (“Facebook Page” or “Twitter account” or “Instagram page”) which
infringes the rights of any third party, violates any law or other legal authority, is
false and/or misleading in any manner or fails to comply with the Facebook,
Twitter, or Instagram Terms and Conditions. By viewing the Page, you
acknowledge that any content uploaded by anyone other than Fatburger Canada
is the creation or views or responsibility of the submitter, and not Fatburger
21. By entering the contest and submitting photographs, participants grant to
Fatburger Canada a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free,
worldwide license to exploit the intellectual property as vested in the
photographic work. Participants declare that they are the sole owner of the
intellectual property rights of the uploaded and/or tagged photo and indemnify
Fatburger Canada for any intellectual property claims regarding the uploaded
and/or tagged photo.
22. Fatburger Canada collects personal information obtained from the winners to
send them their prize and may, for this purpose only, disclose such information to
23. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and
indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability,
damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or
expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation
in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities,
acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without
limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any
24. Fatburger Canada management decisions are final.