Ever New – Win a $1,000 Wardrobe
Ever New Gift Card Launch Competition – Subscribe to Enter
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.
2. The Competition is open to legal residents of all Canadian provinces (except for residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their respective province of residence as of the beginning of the Competition Period (defined below), and who are not:
a. an employee of; or
b. domiciled with an employee of; or
c. an immediate family member of an employee of;
The Promoter or its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The Competition is subject in all instances to compliance with applicable law.
5. The Competition runs from 28 November 2017 to 27 December 2017 at 11:59pm (PST) (“Competition Period”).
6. Persons who agree to consent/subscribe to receive Ever New marketing communications by providing their email address, will be referred to as the ‘Entrant’. The Entrant must complete all mandatory fields of the entry form, and submit the form as instructed during the Competition Period.
7. The Entrant will earn one (1) entry in the Competition upon successful completion of the form located at www.evernew.ca/subscribe-now.
8. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Promoter.
9. Following the end of the Competition Period, the Promoter will select one (1) entry as the winner (the “Winner”), using a random number generator. The draw will take place at the offices of the Australian company Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd- Botanicca Corporate Park, Building 8, Level 4, 576 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121, Australia, on 3 January 2018 at 10am AEDT. On or about the same date, the Winner will be notified by email (to the email address registered with the Promoter). The Winner must claim their prize by responding via email.
10. The Promoter’s decision regarding the prize winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. In the event of the prize being unclaimed by 10 January 2018, further draw/s will take place to determine a replacement winner (the “Replacement Winner”). The draw will take place at the offices specified in clause 9 above on 11 January 2018 at 10am AEDT. On the same day, the Replacement Winner will be sent the Winner Notification. The Replacement Winner must claim their prize by responding via email.
12. The Prize consists of one x CAD$1,000 Ever New Virtual Gift Card for use online and in store.
(collectively, the “Prize”).
13. The Winner or Replacement Winner will receive the Prize. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash.
14. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
15. This Competition may be promoted through third party websites, like Facebook. Entrants must at all times comply with the terms of service for those third party websites when using them to participate in this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or third party websites.
16. Entrants who provide incorrect or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to request at its sole discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation in order to confirm the Entrants eligibility to enter and claim a prize, before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter or its nominated agent, or the identity of the entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction, then that Entrant will be deemed invalid.
17. Any costs associated with entry into this Competition, including accessing the promotional website are the entrant’s sole responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Competition. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Competition.
19. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
22. Ever New Melbourne Ltd (Registration number 805 301-4) of 5300 Commerce Court West, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada and the Australian company, Forever New Clothing Pty Ltd (Registration number 118 100 100) of Level 4, Building 8, 576 Swan Street Richmond, Victoria Australia are the Promoter (collectively referred to as the “Promoter”). Please direct any questions about this Contest to the Promoter and not Facebook.