Eminence Organic Skin Care – Win a trip for 2 to Budapest, Hungary valued at $10,000 USD OR 1 minor prize of gift basket valued at $300 USD
Eminence Organic Skin Care – Win A Trip To Budapest, Hungary Terms & Conditions
“Win A Trip To Budapest” Contest (the “Contest”)
Terms & Conditions
Eminence Organic Skin Care (“EMINENCE”)
The Contest is open to all residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.) or Canada who are the age of 18 or over in their province, state or territory of residence, excluding residents where the Contest is prohibited, employees of Eminence Organic Skin Care (herein referred as “Eminence” or “Contest Organizer”) as well as independent contractors, consultants directly or indirectly affiliated with Eminence and immediate or extended family of employees, contractors and consultants for Eminence. Void where prohibited by law. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to the Contest Organizer. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
1. Contest submission period starts on Monday, February 20, 2017 at 12.00AM (PST) and continues until Thursday, May 30, 2017 at 11.59PM (PST). All times are Pacific Standard Times. Contest will operate as described below, on or about the stated dates:
Submission Period (February 20 – May 30, 2017): Videos are submitted according to the “How to Enter” description in Section 2 of the Official Rules. Videos must show why the entrant loves Eminence Organic Skin Care and passionately wants to win a trip to Budapest, Hungary and a visit to the Eminence Certified Organic Farm
Pre-Voting Notification Period and Judging Period: (May 31 – June 19, 2017): Videos will be viewed by a panel of judges who are staff members of Eminence. Five (5) finalist videos will be selected at the sole discretion of the Contest Organizer and will be judged according to the criteria described in Section 2 of the Official Rules. Before being recognized as a Finalist, the top five video entrants will be contacted for confirmation that they are able to accept the Grand Prize. If any of the top five video entrants are unable to accept the Grand Prize, the Finalists will be selected from the next top qualified video entrants.
Voting Period (June 20 – July 11, 2017):Five (5) finalist videos will be available to view on www.eminenceorganics.com/farmcontest. The video with the second highest number of votes during the Voting Period (as of 11:59 PM PST on July 11, 2017) will win the Second Prize. The video with the highest number of votes during the Voting Period will win the Grand Prize.
Notification Period: (July 11 – July 12, 2017 12:00PM PST ): Contest Organizer will attempt to contact the Grand Prize Winner and Second Prize Winner, or an alternate, if necessary, as described in Section 2 of the Official Rules. One Grand Prize Winner and one Second Prize Winner will be announced on or about July 12 2017.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
ENTRANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR TRAVEL BEFORE SEPTEMBER 4, 2017.
To enter, contestants must upload a video to www.eminenceorganics.com/farmcontest and complete and submit the official online entry form. You must completely and accurately submit all required information to enter. Limit one (1) entry per person.
Run two (2) minutes or less
Show why the entrant loves Eminence Organic Skin Care and why the entrant passionately wants to win a trip to Budapest, Hungary and a visit to the Eminence Certified Organic Farm
Have a maximum file size under 5 GB
Be your original work
Be received by May 30, 2017 11:59PM PST
Videos must not:
Have any technical issues.
Defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about the Contest Organizer or its products.
Contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing;
Include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to music, films, books, television programming, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property.
Contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, videos must not include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures, use music that isn’t originally written, performed and produced by the entrant. All music featured in any video must be available to publicize and broadcast on a license-free, no compensation basis.
Include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities and friends who have not expressly authorized entrants to display their image, likeness or voice in any submitted video or otherwise use such image, likeness or voice in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
By entering, each entrant represents and warrants that his or her entry (and the Contest Organizer’s use thereof) does not and will not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party and does not and will not violate any federal, state, provincial or local laws or ordinances. Entrant further represents and warrants that he or she has secured the requisite consent from any third party referenced or appearing in their entries. To the extent that anyone under the age of 18 appears in a video, entrant represents and warrants that the minor’s parents consented to the minor’s appearance in the video and the public display of the video. The Contest Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes violates any of the video submission requirements, does not otherwise comply with these Terms & Conditions, or that is not consistent with the spirit and theme of the Contest. Entrants will retain copyright in their work, but each entrant grants to the Contest Organizer a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, assignable, royalty-free license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works, transmit or disseminate the Works in all media or platforms whether now known or hereafter invented. Entrant also waives any and all moral rights in the Works with respect to any use by the Contest Organizer. The Contest Organizer shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to publish and use the entries in any way, and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as the Contest Organizer may determine without further consideration to the entrant or any third party.
The Pre-Voting Notification & Judging Period begins on May 31, 2017 and ends on June 19, 2017. A panel of judges (“Judges”) in its sole discretion, will choose five (5) finalist videos based on the following criteria:
80% Passion for the Eminence brand
10% Originality and creativity
10% Effectiveness and clarity of communication
• Attila Koronczay, General Manager, Eminence Organic Skin Care
• Boldijarre Koronczay, President, Eminence Organic Skin Care
• Karen Young Chester, Digital Content Marketing Manager, Eminence Organic Skin Care
Finalist videos will be available for voting from June 20 – July 11, 2017 on www.eminenceorganics.com/farmcontest. To vote, click on a video entry and click on the “Vote Now” button. Limit one (1) vote per person. Videos with votes generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected based on a vote by the Judging Panel according to the judging criteria. All decisions of the Contest Organizer are final on all aspects of the Contest. Finalist videos may be displayed on various Eminence-branded media, at the sole discretion of Contest Organizer.
The potential Grand Prize Winner and Second Place Winner, as determined by voting, will be notified by phone or email (via the phone number and email account used in the entry form) on or about July 11, 2017 and will be required to respond within 24 hours of the first notification attempt. Contest Organizer is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, land-line phone service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. The failure to respond within 24 hours of the notification may result in forfeiture of participation in the Contest. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return a liability/publicity release (where legally permissible) and other documents required by the Contest Organizer within 48 hours.
If a potential Grand Prize or Second Prize Winner does not reply by phone after the first attempt to contact him or her, or if he or she fails to sign and return the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if he or she is unavailable to participate in the Grand Prize or Second Prize, the potential Grand Prize or Second Prize Winner will be disqualified and the entry with the next highest number of votes will be selected in his or her place.
By claiming the prize, the selected entrant waives the right to claim any cost of winning the prize including, without limitation, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem the prize and bears in full any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the prize. In the event a selected entrant cannot travel on the designated dates, that entrant loses their prize and any rights therein. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected winning entrants.
One (1) Grand Prize approximately $10,000 USD in value includes:
Round-trip economy airfare to Budapest, Hungary for two (2) people to begin travel before September 4, 2017 and departing from a major American or Canadian gateway city closest to the Grand Prize Winner’s residence
4 day / 3 night accommodation at the Hilton Budapest Hotel in Budapest, Hungary including one (1) standard room for two (2) people
$500 USD spending money
Daily breakfast buffet at the Hilton Budapest Hotel for two (2) people
Tour of the famous spas in Budapest
Guided tour of the Eminence Certified Organic Farm
Airport transfers, gratuities, airport and departure taxes, holiday insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, beverages, additional meals and items of a personal nature are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and their travelling companion.
Travel is subject to space availability and flight schedules at time of booking.
Grand Prize Winner and companion will also be responsible for obtaining all necessary passports and travel documentation. In the event that the Grand Prize Winner and traveling companion fail to provide necessary passports and travel documentation, the entrant loses their prize and any rights therein.
One (1) Second Prize includes
Eminence Organic Skin Care Gift Basket with products valued at approximately $300 USD.
4. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash. Contest Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
5. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Organizer and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
6. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and municipal laws and regulations.
7. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest Organizer takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Organizer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest
9. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Organizer, its advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. Grand Prize Winner and travel companion release Eminence and its affiliates indefinitely for any liability, damages, bodily harm, etc that may occur during travel and/or the duration of the trip.
10. If the traveling companion is under 18 years of age, Grand Prize Entrant must provide signed, written consent to Eminence to distribute photos, video and/or social media content that includes the traveling companion.
11. Eminence is not responsible for unexpected travel delays due to airline, hotel, etc or last minute/emergency delays.
12. In the event of an emergency, unexpected illness or other extreme, personal issue during the trip, Eminence is not responsible for delays.
13. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Organizer. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
14. Contest Organizer assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Organizer reserves the right, to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Organizer reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
15. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized owner of the email account submitted in the official entry form will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
16. In all matters relating to these Terms and Conditions, the parties will act with the utmost good faith towards one another and will act reasonably and prudently at all times.
HOME GALLERY TERMS & CONDITIONS