DeSerres – Creative by Nature – Win 1 of 5 prize packs of an artwork & a $200 DeSerres gift card
NATURE CREATIVE COMPETITION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Article 1: ORGANIZER
DeSerres (“the Contest Organizer”) organizes, online, a free contest with no obligation to purchase, open from April 2, 2018 at 0:01 to April 15, 2018 at 11:59 pm Montreal time.
Article 2: ELIGIBILITY
In order to be eligible for the Creative Commons Contest, (the “Contest”), an individual must be legally resident in a province or territory of Canada and have reached the age of majority in his or her province or territory. territory of residence at the time of taking part in the Competition.
Not eligible for the Contest:
at. the employees, representatives and agents of Omer DeSerres Inc., including its subsidiaries, partners and related companies (collectively the “Sponsor”);
b. the employees, representatives and agents of the advertising and promotional agencies of the Sponsor;
c. parties engaged in the development, production and distribution of the material related to the Contest; and
d. the immediate family of all the above mentioned persons or persons with whom they reside. In this Regulation, the expression “immediate family” means husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son and daughter, whether or not they are part of the same household.
Participation in the Contest implies full acceptance of these rules, in all its provisions, as well as laws and regulations applicable to free games.
Failure to comply with the conditions of participation set out in the rules will invalidate the participation.
Any attempt to disrupt the normal process of the operation may result in the elimination of the participation form of the person concerned.
This Contest is governed by applicable federal and provincial laws. It is null and void where the law forbids it.
Article 3: USE OF INFORMATION
Consent to the use of the information collected as part of the Contest and during the Contest Period applies to any person wishing to participate in the Creative Contest and the winners of the Contest.
Article 4: ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE COMPETITION
This Contest is announced in DeSerres stores and accessible on the DeSerres website. The complete contest rules are available in the store and on the Contest Rules and Regulations of the said website.
Article 5: TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
1. To participate, simply complete, from April 2, 2018 at 12:01 am to April 15, 2018 at 11:59 pm, Montréal time, the entry form available on the DeSerres website, and upload a photo of your own work of art. The entrant will be responsible for choosing the work of art of his choice that matches the selection criteria for the competition as determined by the Organizer. Only original works of art created by the participant will be accepted and verifications will be made for this purpose. The Organizer is subsequently responsible for displaying on the contest page the artwork selected by the participant from the day the participant downloaded it;
2. For works of art made by children, the parent or the legal representative, completing the participation form, is himself the participant, even if he has not done the work of art. art. Any minor wishing to enter the contest must be represented by an adult who has duly completed the contest entry form on their behalf.
3. Only two-dimensional works of art will be accepted; the following techniques of plastic art are suggested, but not limited to: drawing, collage, illustration, painting, etc.
4. DeSerres reserves the right not to publish works of art the content of which would run counter to DeSerres’ image. In this case, the participant will have his application for the competition canceled, without any explanation being provided;
5. The photos of the winning works of art must be available in high resolution as a result of the selection of the jury.
6. DeSerres reserves the right to modify the framing, the ratio or the brightness, without restricting itself, of the photo of the works of art chosen in order to respect the technical specifications of the social, physical and digital platforms used.
7. DeSerres reserves the right to refuse the application of anyone who submits his entry form at 0:01 am (Montreal time) on April 16, 2018;
8. In order to be eligible to enter the Contest, the entrant confirms having read and accepted the Contest Rules;
9. In order to be eligible to enter the Contest, the entrant must complete all fields in the Contest form;
10. Only one Contest entry is permitted per person, per email address, for the entire duration of the Contest;
11. Only a person registered in the Contest may be declared a winner;
12. The five winners will be selected by a jury of arts experts who will select the works of art that stand out most for their originality and the quality of their execution (selection criteria);
13. The winners will be contacted individually by phone and / or email.
DeSerres can not be held responsible for false emails or the non-delivery of an email due to a technical problem.
Article 6: NUMBER OF AUTHORIZED PARTICIPATIONS
For entry purposes, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person, for the entire duration of the contest.
DeSerres reserves the right to verify the accuracy of the data provided by the participants. Any attempt by a participant to commit fraud will result in the invalidity of the participating interests. Any entries made or generated by illegal, fraudulent or unjust means, by automatic programming or in a manner that violates or breaches any of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules will be void.
Article 7: PRICE (5)
Each of the prizes, for the five winners, includes:
– Winner’s artwork displayed in media campaign across Canada
– $ 200 DeSerres Gift Card
The winning works of art will be distributed including, but not limited to, social, physical and digital platforms of DeSerres (website, newsletter, social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)). The winning works of art will be shown in a media campaign purchased by DeSerres on bus shelters in the following cities (Montreal, Laval, Boisbriand, Quebec, Sherbrooke, Saguenay, Ottawa, Oakville and Vancouver) and on a super-billboard. Toronto, if media availability allows. The media campaign can be changed at any time without notice.
DeSerres reserves the right at any time to replace the prize, in whole or in part, with a prize of equivalent value (including, but not limited to, cash) in the event of unavailability. described price or a portion thereof. The prize must be accepted as is and can not be transferred, exchanged or refunded unless authorized by the Organizer. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
The prize that will be sent will not be insured and the Contest Organizer will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or misdirected prize.
Article 8: DESIGNATION OF WINNERS
On April 16, 2018 at 1 pm, the Contest Organizer will identify the winners following the selection of the jury.
The winners will be named at the offices of DeSerres, located at 1265 Berri Street, Suite 1000, Montreal, Quebec, H2L 4X4.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible artworks submitted and distributed during the Contest Period.
Article 9: AWARD OF PRIZES
In order to be declared a winner and to claim a grand prize, anyone selected for a prize must:
at. be reached by email within three (3) days (72 hours) following the date of award of the prize; any selected entrant who can not be reached following appropriate and reasonable efforts made by the Contest Organizer during this 72 hour period will be disqualified;
b. demonstrate that it meets all the requirements of this Contest (age, authorization of the legal guardians); failing to comply with one of the conditions mentioned above or any other condition mentioned in these rules, the selected person will be disqualified;
c. correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question that will have been sent to them by email.
d. accept the conditions of consent and authorization to use the photo of his work of art. A contract will be sent to the winners for signature following the selection of their artwork.
The winner will be informed of the terms of taking possession of the prize within two (2) to four (4) business days of receiving the email.
In case of refusal by the winner to receive the prize, the Contest Organizer will not assume any obligation regarding its delivery and may, at its discretion, re-award the prize by random draw or by jury choice among all eligible entries registered for this Contest. If this new entrant randomly selected from among all eligible entries can not be reached within 72 hours of the draw of his name, after reasonable attempts, his entry will be deemed void and a new entrant will be selected. If after three (3) selected persons, none of these persons could be reached after reasonable tests within 72 hours for each of these persons, the prize will be considered canceled and the Organizer will cancel the discount. .
Any dispute as to the organization or conduct of an Advertising Contest may be submitted to the Liquor, Racing and Games Board for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Article 10: LIABILITY
1. DeSerres will not be held responsible in case of malfunction of the Internet preventing access to the Contest or its smooth running. In particular, DeSerres can not be held responsible for any malicious acts.
2. If DeSerres makes every effort to provide users with information and tools that are available and verified, it can not be held responsible for errors (including display on the Contest website), lack of availability of information. or the presence of viruses on the site.
3. Participation in this Contest implies knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limits of the Internet, the lack of protection of certain data against possible misappropriation or piracy and the risk of contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet. the network.
4. It is up to each participant to take all appropriate measures to protect his personal data or the software stored on his computer or telephone equipment against any infringement. The connection to the site of any person and his participation in the Contest is under his full responsibility.
5. In addition, DeSerres can not be held responsible for:
• Internet access problems :
• hardware or software problems;
• destruction of information provided by participants for a reason not attributable to DeSerres;
• human or electrical errors;
• disturbances that could affect the smooth running of the Contest or the dysfunction of the voting process;
6. DeSerres is not responsible for the consequences of any delays in e-mails that are not attributable to it. Any complaint to this effect will have to be formulated by the recipients directly with the companies having ensured the routing of said mails.
7. In all cases, if the administrative or technical smooth running of the Contest is disrupted by a cause beyond the control of Omer DeSerres Inc., it reserves the right to interrupt the Contest.
8. Any fraud or non-compliance with these rules may result in the exclusion of the Contest from its author, DeSerres reserving the right, if any, to take legal action against it.
The Contest Organizer will only match the winner.
All entrants acknowledge that by entering the Contest, they provide their information to the Sponsor. Questions, comments or complaints about the Contest must be directed to the Contest Sponsor.
Created on March 16, 2018