Corbeil Appliances – Win 1 of 8 appliance prizes
1. Participants must be Canadian residents (Quebec and Ontario only) and at least 18 years of age. Ineligible: employees of Corbeil Appliances, its franchisees and their employees, Corbeil Appliances suppliers and representing agents and their immediate family members and anyone with whom these employees, suppliers or representing agents live.
2. The contest begins May 1st, 2019, at 10:00 AM and ends May 31st, 2019, at 11:59 PM. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest. To enter, you must complete the entry form available at any Corbeil store (in Quebec or Ontario) and/or use the entry form on Corbeil’s website: https://www.appliancescorbeil.com. Only one (1) entry form will be accepted, unless you go to a Corbeil store, which will allow you to double your chances of winning. Printed or photocopied entries received by mail will not be accepted.
3. You may enter only one (1) time in store and one (1) time online.
4. You can enter this contest only once. Anyone who attempts to enter in a way that is contrary to the spirit of the contest or in a way that is unfair to other entrants may be automatically disqualified and referred to the appropriate legal authorities.
5. There will be one (1) winner per prize package.
5.1 One (1) GE brand refrigerator (SKU 376542, model GDE21ESKSS) and one (1) GE brand range (SKU 376684, model JCB840SKSS). Value of $3,349.98 (plus taxes).
5.2 One (1) Whirlpool brand washer-dryer set (washer: SKU: 388121, model: WFW6620HC. Dryer: SKU 388130, model YWED6620HC). Value of $2,519.99 (plus taxes).
5.3 One (1) Maytag brand washer-dryer set (washer: SKU 388055, model: MHW6630HC. Dryer: SKU 388062, model YMED6630HC. Value of $2,519.99 (plus taxes).
5.4 One (1) Samsung brand washer-dryer set (washer: SKU 380578, model: WF45M5500AP. Dryer: SKU 380605, model DVE45M5500P. Value of $2,499.99 (plus taxes).
5.5 One (1) Fisher&Paykel brand dishwasher (SKU 383736, model DD24DCTX9-N). Value of $1,999.99 (plus taxes).
5.6 One (1) LG brand dishwasher (SKU 380945, model LDP6797ST). Value of $1,299.99 (plus taxes).
5.7 One (1) Avantgarde brand cellar (SKU 381712, model BSC27SB). Value of $1,269.99 (plus taxes).
5.8 One (1) Blomberg brand dishwasher (SKU 376189, model DWT25502SS). Value of $1,209.99 (plus taxes).
6. The random drawing from all valid entries received will take place on June 18, 2019, at 11:00 AM, in the offices of Corbeil Appliances in Montréal-Nord (6783, boulevard Léger, H1G 6H8). The chances of winning one of the eight prizes depend on the number of entries received in accordance with these rules during the time the contest is open.
7. To be declared the winner, each selected entrant must:
Be contacted by email by the contest organizers with fifteen (15) days following the drawing.
Respond to the message received within two (2) days of receipt by sending his or her contact information.
Sign the declaration and liability waiver form, which will be sent by mail, Internet or fax. The winner must then send this form back to the contest organizers within fifteen (15) days of its receipt or face disqualification.
By participating in this contest, any winner agrees that, if required, and without compensation, his or her name, photo, image, voice, place of residence and/or any statement related to obtaining their prize may be used for promotional purposes related to this contest.
Entry forms are subject to verification by contest organizers. Any fraudulent, illegible, incomplete, altered, modified, lost, misdirected, falsified, reproduced (by hand or machine) or late forms will automatically be rejected and will be ineligible for the prize.
The organizers’ decision on this matter is final and irrevocable, without prejudice to any decision made by the Quebec Alcohol, Racing and Gaming Control Commission (Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux) regarding any question under its jurisdiction.
The organizers are not responsible for errors or technical difficulties arising from server, equipment or software failures, transmission problems or lost, delayed or altered data sent by the participant or for damage caused to a user’s system due to the user’s participation in the contest or to downloading information necessary for participation in the contest.
The prizes must be accepted as is and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged with any other person, in whole or in part, without prejudice to the following paragraph.
The contest organizers reserve the right, at their full discretion, to replace a prize (or a portion of this prize) with another prize (or a portion of this prize) of a similar nature and equivalent value or, at their discretion, the monetary value of the prize indicated in the rules, should it be impossible to award the prize as described, due to any circumstance not stemming from the winner and beyond the control of the organizers.
Participants who fail to comply with the official rules may be disqualified. Any winner who fails to respect these rules may not claim their prize. The prize will only be presented to the confirmed winner.
All entry forms are the property of Corbeil Appliances and will not be returned. Only selected participants will be contacted.
Subject to obtaining approval from the Quebec Alcohol, Racing and Gaming Control Commission, if required, the contest organizers reserve the right to terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without advance notice, if any event, factor, error or computer virus, technical problem or human intervention of any type or any cause beyond their control is detrimental to the regular functioning or proper administration of the contest.
The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
The contest organizers’ decisions are final and binding for any matter relating to this contest.
A dispute relating to the organization or management of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Alcohol, Racing and Gaming Control Commission for a decision. A dispute concerning the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Commission solely so that it might intervene to attempt to resolve it.
Participants’ personal data will be retained by Corbeil Appliances, 6783 boul. Léger, Montréal, and, unless you have authorized another use on the entry form, these data will only be used for the purposes of this contest. Only employees involved in holding the contest will have access to the data, and any participant may access his or her own personal data while the contest is open in order to exercise their rights of access and rectification provided for under the law.
In the event of an inconsistency between the French and English versions of these rules, the French version shall prevail over the English version.
This contest is neither organized nor sponsored by Facebook. The personal data that is gathered is intended for the organizing company and not for Facebook.