Contacts for Less – Win a $500 cash prize
1. This contest is only open to residents of Canada. Contestants with international mailing addresses will be automatically disqualified.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Enter as often as you wish. Every time a new winner is announced, we start fresh with new ballots so remember to enter every 3 months to make sure you have a chance at winning.
3. One winner will be picked randomly every three months (January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1) and will be contacted by ContactsForLess.ca by both email and phone. If that person can verify by email or by phone the contents of their ballot AND can answer the “skill question” required by law (10-10+1-1) they will then be determined to be the winner. If the contestant cannot answer the skill question and/or does not respond to the email and phone calls from our team within 24 hours, we reserve the right to pick a new winner.
4. The winning contestant will receive a corporate cheque for $500 in the name of the winner only. This cheque cannot be made in anyone else’s name and there are no other options for payment. If the winner cannot cash the cheque for whatever reason, we reserve the right to pick a new winner.
5. Only one prize per contestant – previous winners are disqualified from winning a second time.
6. By entering this online contest, all contestants give permission to ContactsForless.ca to use their name, city and provincial information in any announcement regarding this contest. All entrants to this contest will also have their email address added to the ContactsForLess.ca online newsletter and agree to this by entering this contest.