Canada Goose – Goose People – Win a trip for 2 to Toronto, Ontario valued at $4,900 CAD
Canada Goose “Goose People” Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Canada Goose “Goose People” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Canada Goose Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Canada Goose Inc., 250 Bowie Avenue, Toronto, ON, M6E 4Y2 Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075 U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 31, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. United States Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 30, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://canadagoose.promo.eprize.com/goosepeoplesweepstakes/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration, including a valid email address. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Tell A Friend Program: After you enter the Sweepstakes, you will be invited to submit the names and email addresses of up to three (3) friends who must be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Each person that you refer will receive an email notifying him or her about the Sweepstakes. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship. FOR CANADIAN REFERRALS – You may only provide the names and email addresses of Canadian residents if you have a family or personal relationship with them. By providing their names and email addresses, you are confirming that you have such a family or personal relationship (or you are confirming that you are not providing any Canadian residents’ names and email addresses). A “family relationship” means that you are related to the other individual through a marriage, a common law partnership, or any legal parent-child relationship and have engaged in direct, voluntary, two-way communication with that individual. A “personal relationship” means that you engage or have engaged in direct, voluntary, two-way communications with the other individual and it would be reasonable to conclude you have a personal relationship, taking into consideration any relevant factors such as the sharing of interests, experiences, opinions and information evidenced in the communications, the frequency of communication, the length of time since you have communicated or whether you have met in person. If you do not have such family or personal relationship
with each Canadian resident, you may be found in violation of Canadian law and subject to fines and penalties.
5. Grand Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around May 1, 2017. The potential winners will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. The potential Canadian resident winner will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If time permits, only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
ONE (1) U.S. GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to Toronto, Ontario. Trip package includes round trip coach-class air transportation for winner and guest from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Toronto, Ontario; 2 nights’ hotel accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); Canada Goose product(s); and a dinner experience with Goose Person, Ray Zahab. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,700 USD. Odds of winning the U.S. Sweepstakes Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible U.S. Sweepstakes entries received for the respective prize pool during the Promotion Period.
ONE (1) CANADIAN (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to Toronto, Ontario. Trip package includes round trip coach-class air transportation for winner and guest from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Toronto, Ontario; 2 nights’ hotel accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); Canada Goose product(s); and a dinner experience with Goose Person, Ray Zahab. ARV: $4,900 CAD. Odds of winning the Canadian Sweepstakes Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Canadian Sweepstakes entries received for the respective prize pool during the Promotion Period.
For each trip prize: All details surrounding travel/transportation, Canada Goose product(s) and dinner experience are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner must complete the trip on Sponsor specified date or prize will be forfeited. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Dinner experience with Goose Person is subject to availability. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight and winner will not be reimbursed. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of
travel documents. Winner and travel companions are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel (if applicable). Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or component thereof for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the respective prize pool during the Promotion Period. Limit: of one (1) prize per person. $8,600 USD
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, applicable Goose People, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2nQ7XeF . The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.