Boulangerie St-Methode – A Tasty Contest – Win 1 of 4 grand prizes of a $2,500 CAD each to be used for purchasing grocery products
“A tasty contest”
1. The “A tasty contest” contest is held by Boulangerie St-Méthode, for its own benefit, and will
take place in the province of Quebec from May 21, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. to June 24, 2018, at
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSIBILITY
2. Entrants must reside in Canada and have reached the age of majority at the time of their
entry. The administrators, managers and employees of Boulangerie St-Méthode, their
affiliated companies and agencies, their immediate family (father-mother, brother-sister, sondaughter)
and people living under the same roof as them are not admissible to this contest.
MODE OF ENTRY
3. The entrants must complete the official entry form available at www.concoursbsm.ca and
indicate their first name, last name, email address, phone number, gender and age, as well
as the bar code of a participating Campagnolo St-Méthode product (Sesame Oat loaf (650 g),
9 Whole Grain loaf (570 g), 100% Whole Grain Multigrain loaf (675 g), White loaf Italian style
(650 g), 100% Whole Wheat loaf Italian style (650 g)) sold in a participating store in Canada.
This code gives access to the Grand Prize draw, and can only be used once per participant.
Each code is unique and can be used during the entire Contest Period.
4. No purchase required. To participate without purchase and receive a unique code by email,
please write a handwritten letter of at least fifty (50) words explaining why you would like to
win a prize in this contest. Handwrite your name, address, postal code and email address at
the bottom of the letter, and sign it. Mail your letter with sufficient postage to the following
Publicis a/s “A tasty contest from Boulangerie St-Méthode”, 3530 Saint-Laurent Boulevard,
Suite 300, Montréal, Quebec, H2X 2V1. In the five (5) working days following reception of this
letter, the Contest Organizer will send you, by email, a unique code that will allow you to
participate in the contest.
4.1 Your letter has to be posted before June 21, 2018, based on the postmark. Limit of one
(1) letter per envelope. Limit of one (1) letter requesting a unique code during the Contest
Period. Any illegible and/or incomplete request will be refused. Photocopies, computergenerated
copies or mechanically reproduced copies, as well as mass participations, will be
5. To be valid, all the forms must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 24, 2018. There is a
limit of one (1) electronic entry per person, per day. Only one email address may be used to
enter this contest, regardless of the number of email addresses an entrant possesses. Entry
forms filled out by script, macrocommand, robot reproduction, programming or any other
automatic means are forbidden and will be automatically declared inadmissible. If a person
enters more than once per day, he or she will automatically be disqualified and all the entry
forms received in this person’s name will be declared inadmissible.
6. Entry forms become the property of Boulangerie St-Méthode and will not be returned to
entrants. Odds of winning a prize are directly related to the number of eligible entry forms
7. In total, there are four (4) Grand Prizes to be won. Each Grand Prize consists of two
thousand and five hundred Canadian dollars (CAD$2,500) that could be used towards the
purchase of grocery products. This prize will be awarded in the form of a cheque addressed
to the winner.
A total value of CAD$10,000.
8. The following conditions apply to each prize:
8.1. This prize is not transferable, and must be accepted as is. It cannot be combined with any
other ongoing promotion at the time of its use.
8.2. Should the winner be unable to claim the prize as awarded, no compensation or
substitution will be granted by Boulangerie St-Méthode.
9. On June 28, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. EDT, four (4) random draws will be conducted among all the
valid entries received. The draw will take place in the offices of Publicis Montréal, located at
3530 Saint-Laurent Boulevard, Suite 300, Montréal, Quebec, H2X 2V1.
10. The first four (4) randomly drawn entrants to meet all the conditions described in these rules
will be officially declared winners.
11. The randomly drawn entrants will be notified by telephone or email within seven (7) days of
the draw date and will have to complete and return a declaration form within seven (7) days
of being notified the first time. If the declaration form is not returned within this period, or if the
randomly selected entrants cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw, a new
draw will be held.
12. To be declared winners, the randomly selected entrants must first be able to correctly answer
a mathematical skill-testing question.
13. The winners must consent, if required, that their name and/or photo be used for advertising
purposes related to this contest, free of charge.
14. The winners must sign a document confirming their admissibility, as specified in paragraph 2
of these regulations, and releasing Boulangerie St-Méthode, its affiliated companies and
agencies, as well as its respective administrators, directors, and employees, of all
responsibility related to damage or loss resulting from entry in the contest or resulting from
the attribution, acceptance or use of the prize.
15. The prizes must be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for a sum of money, nor sold
or transferred. No substitution will be granted.
16. In the case in which it would be impossible to provide the prizes as described in these
regulations, Boulangerie St-Méthode, its affiliated companies and agencies, as well as its
respective administrators, directors and employees, reserve the right to substitute all or part
of the prizes for prizes of approximate equivalent value.
17. Refusal to accept the prize releases Boulangerie St-Méthode, its affiliated companies and
agencies, as well as its respective administrators, directors and employees, of all
responsibility and obligation vis-à-vis the winners.
18. Any false declaration made by an entrant will automatically lead to his or her disqualification
from the contest.
19. Boulangerie St-Méthode, its affiliated companies and agencies, as well as its respective
administrators, directors and employees, take no responsibility for losses, delays, mailing
address or email address errors, printing errors, technical problems, computer or telephone
problems, damage to software or computer material, fraudulent calls or any other error.
20. Boulangerie St-Méthode, its affiliated companies and agencies, as well as its respective
administrators, directors and employees, take no responsibility of any sort for cases in which
their incapacity to act would result from an unpredictable situation or a situation that is out of
their control such as a strike, a lockout or any other labour dispute in their establishment or in
the establishments of the organizations or businesses whose services are employed for this
21. Personal information such as name, phone number, email address, gender and age is
collected solely for administrative purposes related to this contest and will not be used in any
other way without the consent of the entrant, unless the entrant agreed to receive information
from Boulangerie St-Méthode by checking the provided box on the entry form. By providing
this information, the entrants consent to its use for the above-mentioned purposes.
22. By entering this contest, the entrants accept these regulations, which the Contest Organizer
takes upon himself to apply. All of the organizer’s decisions are final.
23. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted
to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the
awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties
reach a settlement.