Black Flag Deals – Win 1 of 3 Amazon Gift Cards
Black Flag Deals’ Win a $500 Amazon Gift Card
1. Agreement: These rules govern Black Flag Deals’ Win a $500 Amazon Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes is intended to be conducted in Canada and the U.S. only and shall be construed and evaluated according to applicable Canadian and U.S. law. No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void in whole or part where prohibited by law. The act of entering the Sweepstakes constitutes acceptance of these Sweepstakes rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes Sponsor is Black Flag Deals (the “Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), LinkedIn Corporation (“LinkedIn”), Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”) or Amazon.com Inc. (“Amazon”). Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Amazon. All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
3. Eligibility: To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, an individual must be a current legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) or the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), who is at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (“Entrant”).
Employees of Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively the “Sweepstakes Parties”), and all respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, licenses, successors and assigns of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, children and siblings) or persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of age, identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Failure to provide such proof or insufficient proof may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to Sponsor for the purpose of the Sweepstakes must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstakes should such an entrant at any stage supply unsatisfactory, untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility requirements. Void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Sweepstakes Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”) after which time the Sweepstakes will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted. The Sweepstakes Period consists of three (3) entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”), each with its own entry deadline (as further described below).
5. How to Enter: There is no purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes, go to http://giftcardsftw.com (the “Sweepstakes Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period, read these Sweepstakes Rules and follow the online instructions to complete the entry form including providing your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Gender, Year of Birth and Postal/Zip Code. Check the box confirming that you have read and agree to the Sweepstakes Rules and click “GET ME IN”. You may use one of your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest social networking accounts or send an email to share the Sweepstakes with your contacts.
Unlimited entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. For the purpose of the Sweepstakes Rules, “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning the submitted email address. Each selected entrant may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a selected entrant based on the email address, the selected entrant will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry.
Entries which are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent are null and void. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, misdirected or delayed for any reason. The Sponsor accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to as a result of malfunction, human error, lost, delayed or garbled Internet or email transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone, technical, network, online, hardware or software or any combination thereof.
6. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)/ Odds: Three (3) prizes are available to be won. Each prize is one (1) $500.00 Amazon Gift Card.
The ARV of each prize is $500.00 CAD. The total ARV of all prizes available to be won is $1,500.00 CAD.
Limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the prizes: (i) prizes must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (no substitutions, transfers or assignments except as permitted in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion); (ii) Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prizes or a component thereof for any reason with prize or prize components of equal or greater value; (iii) upon notification from Sponsor, the declared prize winners will be required to present adequate personal identification; (iv) declared prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein (v) the prizes will only be awarded to the eligible entrants whose full name and valid e-mail address appears on the entry form.
The odds of being selected as a potential winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
7. Winner Selection: Three (3) potential prize winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received in a random drawing to be held on or about the date specified in the Entry Period & Drawing Date Schedule below, which will take place at the offices of an independent agent of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final.
Entry Period & Drawing Date Schedule
Entry Period Start Date (12:00:01 AM ET) End Date (11:59:59 PM ET) Approx. Drawing & Notification Date
1 01-Apr-19 30-Jun-19 02-Jul-19
2 01-Jul-19 30-Sep-19 02-Oct-19
3 01-Aug-19 31-Dec-19 06-Jan-20
The potential winners will be contacted by email provided at time of Entry by a representative of Sponsor on or about the drawing date specified in the Entry Period & Drawing Date Schedule and must reply within seventy-two (72) hours of notification to maintain eligibility.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period, fails to respond to any attempted contact, is otherwise in non-compliance with these Sweepstakes Rules, or declines to or cannot accept the prize to be awarded, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry.
8. Releases: Prior to receiving a prize, the potential winners will be required to sign and return, within ninety-six (96) hours of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) (together, the “Release Forms”). The Release Forms must be received by the Sponsor within the required time period or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant.
9. General: All decisions of Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be binding and final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if intervening circumstances warrant, within Sponsor’s sole discretion, due to any fraud, virus or other technical problem which corrupts the administration, security, or for any other reason. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the termination, cancellation, suspension and/or modification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Sweepstakes Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term or provision of these Sweepstakes Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: Without limiting anything set forth above in these Sweepstakes Rules, Released Parties shall not have any obligation, responsibility or liability, including any obligation or responsibility to provide a prize to any prize winner, with regard to: (a) entries entered through the use of any robotic or automated device/computer program or any other non-human mechanism, entity, or device; (b) entries that are illegible, late, forged, destroyed, lost, misplaced, stolen, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled, altered or otherwise not in compliance with or in violation of these Sweepstakes Rules, whether caused by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or any other reason beyond Released Parties’ control; (c) any technical or human error which may occur in the creation, submission, assignment or processing of entries in the Sweepstakes, including any technical or human error in connection with any social media platforms, Sweepstakes Website and/or the hosting thereof; (d) entries, prize claims or notifications that are not received by the intended recipient due to transmission, technical, computer or human failures or error of any kind, including any entries, prize claims or notifications that are delayed, misdirected, or undelivered as a result of any failure or problem with the availability, functionality, operability or use of any network, server, ISP, website (including the Sweepstakes Website), computer, internet connection, hand-held mobile device, social media platform, or any other equipment or connection used in connection with the Sweepstakes; (e) changes in an Entrant’s information which affects the ability to contact such Entrant; (f) typographical errors in Sweepstakes promotional material; (g) cancellations and/or delays or any change by any company or any other persons providing any of components of the prizes due to reasons beyond the control of any of the Released Parties; (h) any interruptions/postponement/cancellation of Sweepstakes; (i) human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information; (j) any technical malfunctions of the computer on-line system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, any social media platform, or internet service provider utilized by any of the Released Parties or by Entrants; (k) interruption or inability to access the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related Web pages (including the Sweepstakes Website), any social media platform, or any on-line service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; (l) any damage to Entrant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Sweepstakes; (m) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or (n) any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of any one or more of the Released Parties.
2019 Black Flag Deals Ltd. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Black Flag Deals Ltd.