All-Clad – 12 Days of Giveaways – Win an All-Clad prize valued up to $600 each day
Please review the official contest rules before submitting your entry. By entering the contest, you agree to the below:
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) ONLY.
1) No purchase necessary.
2) Contest is open to Canadian Residents (excluding Quebec). Entrants under the age of majority must have their parent/guardian consent to their entry.
3) To enter, complete all sections of the entry form that is located on the contest page. The contest begins December 1, 2017 at 12:00am. Entries must be submitted by December 12, 2017 at 11:59pm. Only 1 entry per person, per day.
4) There will be one winner for each day of the contest, prizes to be announced on the contest page on the day of.
5) Prizes must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash. If needed, due to inventory, All-Clad reserves itself the right to change any prize to a product of an equivalent or better value.
6) A random draw will be made in Scarborough, Ontario from all eligible entries received each contest day on the Contest Closing Date on December 12, 2017 at 11:59pm. EST. Maximum one entry per person per day.
7) The selected entrant will be contacted within four business days of the contest closing date. The winner will also be contacted via the e-mail address they provide. The selected winner has 1 week from the day the prize notification was sent to claim their prize. After this time period the prize claim will no longer be valid. In the event the selected entrant is under the age of majority, the prize will be awarded to his/her parent/legal guardian who must sign the appropriate liability/publicity releases.
8) By entering this contest you grant Groupe SEB Canada (All-Clad Canada) the right to use your personal information for the purpose of this contest. If you choose to opt-in to join All-Clad Canada’s e-mail database you provide your consent to receive commercial electronic messages from All-Clad Canada. You can opt-out of of being apart of the All-Clad Canada database at any time afterwards.
9) All entries become the property of Groupe SEB Canada, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Groupe SEB Canada on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or down loading any material in the promotion. Groupe SEB Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the e-mail portion of this contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Groupe SEB Canada corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Groupe SEB Canada reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.