ACP Rail International – Win 2 Eurail Global Passes & $2,000 CAD
ACP Rail ‘Win 2 Eurail Global Passes and $2000 CAD’ Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This promotion is open to any individual eighteen (18) years of age or older. You
are eligible to enter and win if you reside in Canada. Void in Quebec. Void where restricted or
prohibited by law. Employees and relatives of ACP Rail International, ACP Secrets Holidays,
Sponsors or other persons directly related to this campaign are excluded from participation.
In order to be eligible for any prize where you must travel outside of your country of residence,
you must possess a valid passport and be eligible to submit a visa application, if required for the
country in which the Destination City is located, at the time the prize is awarded.
2. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this promotion is ACP Rail International, a division of ACP
Marketing Canada Inc located at 8375 rue Bougainville, Suite 100 Montreal, Quebec Canada
H4P 2G5 and Eurail Group located at Leidseveer 10, 3511 SB Utrecht, The Netherlands
3. Promotion Period: You can enter between 12:01am EST on May 5th 2017 and 11:59pm
EST on June 30, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
4. How to Enter:
● Go to http://www.facebook.com/acprail and fill out the entry form.
● Additional entries are possible when the entrant shares the sweepstakes with their
friends, given the social media options.
● Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address.
● Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using
multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other
methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
● Chances of winning: The chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries
received during the Promotion Period.
● A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
5. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and
abide by these Contest rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect
of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all
entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
6. Grand Prize Draw:
The name of the eventual winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries
received during the Promotion period.
The eventual (1) winner will be contacted via email on July 4, 2017. If the eventual winner
cannot be contacted by July 11, 2017, that eventual winner, at the sole discretion of ACP Rail
International, may be disqualified and an alternate eventual winner will be selected by random
7. Prize: The approximate value of the prize is $4712 CAD including:
● Two (2) Eurail Global Flexible 15 days in 2 month Passes in First Class and $2000 CAD:
The Eurail Flexible Pass is valid for 15 flexible train travel days within 2 months in First
Class throughout 28 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina,
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland,
Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
● Eurail Passes can only be used by non-European citizens or residents.
● A certificate valid for 2 Eurail Passes will be provided by ACP Rail and can be redeemed
once the winner has selected his/her travel date.
● The certificate must be redeemed within one (1) year from date of issue or the prize in
its entirety is forfeited.
● Please note that passes can be processed up to 11 months and no later than two weeks
before the travel departure date.
● Seat reservations are the responsibility of the winner: when a seat reservation or
supplement is desired, the cost is not included in the Eurail Pass.
● The Prize does not include all costs and expenses not specifically included above as
part of prize, including, without limitation:
○ Any applicable taxes on the Prize which shall be paid by the eventual winner;
○ Costs related to passports, tourist cards, visas and vaccination certificates;
○ Airfares and transfers;
○ Seat reservations or supplements;
○ Travel insurances;
○ Personal expenses of the eventual winner and his/her traveling companions;
○ Incidental expenses & medical expenses;
○ And anything additional, which are the sole responsibility of the grand prize
winner and his/her guests.
● Once the Eurail Pass been issued, there are no possibilities of substitution, cancellation
and travel with the Eurail Pass must commence within 11 months.
● The necessary travel documents are the responsibility of the winner. The winners will be
responsible for obtaining any required travel and health documents.
● Participation in the prize draw and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission
for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state/province/country), likeness,
biographical information, any photograph and/or any video image taken of him/her
and/or the Prize, or comments for future marketing, advertising and publicity purposes
without payment of additional consideration beyond the awarding of the Prize, except
where prohibited by law.
9. General Conditions:
● Sponsor is the sole judging organization whose decisions as to the operation of the
Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all
matters related to the Promotion.
● Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid,
unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be
disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
● Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution.
● Prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be sold, exchanged
or bartered. Request for refund will not be entertained.
● In the case of unavailability of any portion of the prize(s), Sponsor reserves the right to
substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
10. Limitations of Liability: By receipt of any Sweepstakes prize, winner agrees to release
and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors,
advertising/promotion agencies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and
agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action,
including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out
of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any
Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of
privacy and merchandise delivery.
11. Governing Law: The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local
laws and regulations.
12. Entrant’s Personal Information:
The personal information provided by the entrants to enter the Contest will be (i) collected by
ACP Rail International (ii) used only to administer the sweepstakes, contact the eventual winner
and verify his eligibility, and, in the event that the entrants opt in, to send promotional materials
and/or newsletters of ACP Rail International to the entrants, and (iii) accessible only to those
employees of ACP Rail International, and/or contracted individuals, directly involved in the
sweepstakes and will not be disclosed to other persons.