Wilson Sporting Goods – 2018 DUO Soft – Win a trip for 2 to Atlanta valued at $4,490 CAD
Wilson “2018 DUO Soft” Sweepstakes Official Rules
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC) ONLY AND SHALL ONL Y BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. OR CANADA AT TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
1) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding, the Province of Quebec) with a valid mailing address (P.O. Box not accepted), 18 years of age and older as of November 6, 2017. Employees of Wilson Sporting Goods Co. (“Sponsor”), its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, and parents, siblings and children, and each of their respective spouses regardless of residence) and household members of each, whether related or not, are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2) HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on November 6, 2017, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on March 4, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). There are three methods of entering the Sweepstakes. Each method of entry has the same chance of winning. (a) Online Appointment Method: During the Entry Period, visit http://www.wilson.com/events/golf/en- us/schedule/ and follow the instructions to (i) schedule an appointment for a Wilson Staff club/ball-fitting at a participating Wilson Staff authorized dealer location and (ii) submit an entry, including submitting your name, address, email address and other required information. Once you have submitted an entry, Wilson will email you a confirmation including the date, time and location of your selected club-fitting. In-Store Appointment Method: During the Entry Period, visit a participating Wilson Staff authorized dealer location and complete a Wilson Staff club-fitting. Then, following your club-fitting and during the Entry Period, visit http://www.wilson.com/DUOSoftSweeps to complete an entry form including submitting your name, address, email address, verification of club-fitting and other required information. Entrants must attend a designated club-fitting to be eligible to win a Prize in the Sweepstakes under either the Online Appointment or In-Store Appointment methods of entry. All Online Appointment and In-Store Appointment entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CT on March 4, 2018. Write-in Method: During the Entry Period, write your name, address, phone number, and valid email address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to (i) before December 10, 2017, Wilson “2018 DUO Soft” Sweepstakes, 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave., Chicago, IL 60631, and (ii) December 10, 2017 through March 4, 2018, Wilson “2018 DUO Soft” Sweepstakes, 1 Prudential Plaza, 130 E. Randolph Street, Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60601. Write-in Entry must be postmarked by March 4, 2018 and received by March 8, 2018. All methods of entry have the same chance of winning. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3) PRIZE: LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, PER HOUSHOLD, PER E-MAIL ADDRESS.
One (1) Prize: Prize consists of round trip airfare for two (2) persons from a major commercial airport near the Prize Winner’s home to Atlanta, Georgia; up to two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations (based upon standard double occupancy) in Augusta, GA and/or Atlanta, GA; up to three (3) days’ standard rental car accommodations; and two (2) daily grounds tickets (practice round or tournament round, at Sponsor’s discretion) for one (1) day of the 2018 Masters, scheduled to be played between April 2, 2018 and April 8, 2018 at Augusta National in Augusta, GA (the “Event”). Timing of Prize elements, including day of admission, to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value: $3,500 USD/$4,490 CAD. Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any
difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded. No alternative travel dates are available. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. If winner is eligible, but is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the travel guest must be winner’s parent or legal guardian. A minor may accompany winner as a travel guest only if the winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minors must be accompanied at all times during the trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs.
4) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: The Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or other prize substitution except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion if featured Prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded. Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and must be able to travel on date(s) and times determined by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting before scheduled trip). Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes on the Prize. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of Prize Winner. Prize Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license or government issued passport) required for travel and must not have any barrier to entry in the United States.
5) DRAWING: Up to one (1) potential Prize Winner will be selected at random from a drawing of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The date of the random drawing will be on or about 2:00:00 PM CT on Friday, March 9, 2018. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received from all entry methods combined. CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY – If an eligible Canadian entrant is selected as a potential winner, he/she will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered by telephone at a pre-arranged, mutually convenient time before being declared a winner. If a selected Canadian potential winner cannot be reached by telephone within a reasonable time period or fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion, he/she may be disqualified, and Sponsor will select another potential winner from the pool of eligible entries for that drawing.
6) NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS/AWARDING OF PRIZES: The winner will be notified via telephone, e-mail and/or overnight delivery service, and will be announced on Wilson social media pages, and will be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release within time specified on the prize notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If documents are not timely returned or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner cannot be contacted by Sponsor after reasonable efforts or cannot travel on the dates determined by the Sponsor, Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Minor guest must travel with parent or legal guardian. Travel guest, or if a minor, parent or legal guardian, will be required to sign and return a Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release prior to issuance of travel documents.
7) ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering and/or accepting a prize, the Sweepstakes entrants agree to (a) abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor which shall be final, and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Wilson, the USGA, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective employees, directors and officers of the foregoing (collectively “Releasees”), from and against any/all claims, losses, injuries or damages, including death, resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize and/or participation in any prize related activities or any travel related thereto, and (c) allow Sponsor and/or its designees the use of the winner’s and any travel companion’s name, photos and/or likeness for promotion
and publicity purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. NOTE: Sponsor reserves the right to verify that Online Appointment entrants and In-Store Appointment entrants completed a Wilson Staff ball-fitting. Any attempt by an entrant to enter Sweepstakes via the Online Appointment and In-Store Appointment entry URLs without the entrant completing a club-fitting will be disqualified. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law and, should an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sweepstakes is governed by laws of the United States with venue in Chicago, IL for the resolution of all claims and disputes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. Sponsor and Releasees are not responsible if trip or part of the trip or the Event is rained out or postponed, or cancelled after ticketing of Prize for any reason, in whole or in part. No compensation will be paid in lieu of Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize is unavailable. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
8) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for any late, lost, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage due mail/entries, or stolen entries, nor are they responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; any technical or human error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access of the web site; any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer(s) related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes, or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and may conduct a drawing and select a winner from among all eligible entries received prior to the action taken. In no event will Sponsor and/or Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the Sweepstakes website, or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said sites. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the sites is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or the exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages, or exclusion of implied warranties so some of the aforementioned limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or conditions regarding these limitations and/or exclusions.
10) WINNER LIST: For a list of the Prize Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 30, 2018 to: Wilson’s “2018 DUO Soft” Sweepstakes Winner, 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave., Chicago, IL 60631. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Wilson Sporting Goods Co., 8750 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Chicago, IL 60631.